Paper Clock's Silver Platter, Served With Doubts 🥺💜🎲🖤

CW: Ab*se/implied ab*se, family tensions, and n3gl3ct, tox1c relationships, and ch3at1ng

Paper Clock seemed like a perfectly normal object.
That's the way that many backstories are told.
Paper Clock had a seemingly fine life... but only because his bio mom insisted on it.

The story of his past tells a pretty ominous tale.

***

It all started a very long time ago, when Tick-Tock and Bulletin raised a child egg together.

They found it on a street where someone had seemingly left it there.

The couple wasn't sure why.

But they raised the child, and when the child hatched, they named him Paper Clock, based on what his father's name was.

Paper Clock lived a normal life for a while.

When he was a toddler and found his father cheating...

Everything changed.

Tick-Tock cheated on Bulletin with someone named Circly, a mistake that he'd soon regret.

He was locked into a toxic relationship via marriage and forced to have a child egg with Circly, so he left the egg out like Paper Clock's had been.

Paper Clock questioned it, but he thought little of it.

Circly commonly mistreated Tick-Tock, but Paper Clock wasn't mistreated because Bulletin was majorly against it. Circly agreed not to mistreat him on one condition:

He got an education and went to college and/or university.

And Paper Clock would, but that bridge will be crossed later.

Plastic Circle was born, but since Circly was indeed her biological mother, she didn't get nearly as much love as her big half-brother.

She wasn't even told much that Paper Clock wasn't Circly's son.

She wasn't even allowed to leave the house after being born. Meanwhile, Paper Clock was going to school and meeting new friends and going everywhere freely.

It wasn't fair.

But she didn't know the truth. She was constantly ab*sed every time she tried to stand up to her parents, not to mention silenced and mostly hidden from Paper Clock.

He surely suspected something.

Paper Clock admitted his suspicions, but nobody could do anything about it due to proof being hidden.

But he knew what he saw and heard.

He did as much as he could to separate from his family, such as going to community college and university.

Word total: 383