Major Venting (CW) 🖤

Sorry about all this, I just have nowhere else to post this on the platform besides the post.

I'll vent HERE because it's a popular book, and because of the lack of other things to post vents on.

(The first vent part may have already been posted in my Wreck-It Ralph book, and I'll keep that part in here.)

I'm putting this here because I may not be able to explain it well in real life - well, I can, but not very well to anyone I know.
(CW: strong anxiety themes.)

I've suffered a lot of stress since the beginning of high school.

Interior AND exterior issues.

I know how to fix it - or at least TREAT IT, HELP IT, possibly save me, but...

I don't know how I'll be able to pull it off.

I CAN'T do it alone.

Even characters I relate to - like Ralph here - can't help me. My problems and worries have snowballed SO MUCH...

that even Ralph isn't strong enough to destroy it. Heck, he isn't physically real.

TL;DR: I know what help I need with severe anxiety, but I don't know how and who to ask (IRL), and I can't do it alone.

The second part of the vent, along with another.

That moment when you thought that you'd wake up fine, but last night, you mourned your happiness SO HARD that's almost impossible to feel happy now.

Sorry again for venting so much, I've just been through too much lately.

I know what I need, but I can't access some help alone.

And lastly...

CW: mentions of su!c!de/threats of su!c!de. Heavy viewer discretion is advised.

So my parent is talking to my other parent. I hate the latter, and told him a few things before telling him that I hated him for the first time.

He replied that he loved me.

To which I replied once more:

"I hate you!"

Then my sibling told him to go d1e.

He was DEAD SILENT.

As my IRL bsf said:

"I'm happy that you were able to break him like that, someone so cruel and abus1v3 deserves it."

(They gave me permission to post the quote, so long as they remain anonymous.)

SINCERELY, SPIRITGURU

That's all. Gotta get it off my chest.

Later.

Word total: 387