Forgotten Is For Fifteen ❤️🖤

CW: mentions of m*ln0ur1shment, insanity themes (slight?), abandonment themed angst + some 69 ship

Fifteen sat in their home. They took off Nine's once-owned shades and looked at the eyewear.

Nine must've really loved those sunglasses, but they must've forgotten about them.

Fifteen put her shades back on and went to the mirror in her house.

For once, it didn't feel like she wanted to be forgotten. Maybe... Nine was a real special Algebralien - maybe even a more confident one than it had been years ago.

Back then, Nine was pretty shy and was less of a talker.

They talked more in the present day, and Fifteen just knew it.

But on the other hand, maybe being forgotten about and alone...

was not as bad as it seemed.

***

Nine sat down at the Equation Playground and lost herself in thought.

Thinking about Fifteen and Six... mostly.

Six was cool - no, RADICAL!

Nine blushed a bit, still thinking about that little... adventure...

Not to mention, fusing felt... somewhat good when looking back on it.

Even if they kinda argued.

Even if it caused them to separate.

Even if they fighted...

Any time being around Six felt....

Great.

No, not great.

The best.

Nine decided to switch topics right then.

Fifteen...

Well, Fifteen never really fit in with all of the other Algebraliens.

She was very different.

In what way? It was hard to explain.

But Fifteen was unique.

Although it was somewhat easy to cause a fight between them and another Algebralien, they were quite interesting, standing out from the crowd while also being one of the more aggressive Algebraliens - not that Nine tolerated the bullying much.

It was how she behaved before meeting Fourteen - and befriended Fourteen... long before Fourteen went insane, and long before Fifteen began neglecting her needs.

Like a miracle, some Algebraliens thought...

But things happened... the way they did, and Fourteen ended the good dynamics the moment they went insane.

Everything changed.

Fourteen was eventually banned from the Algebralien town areas and considered a threat.

They only let Fourteen back in
ON ONE CONDITION.

...that he was to stay in the sub count and be monitored by a hidden camera until the sub count reached 1,500,000.

But the problem was that Fourteen wasn't monitored AFTER leaving, so anything could happen.

So the Algebraliens had to keep their guards up.

***

Partial inspo: Character.ai

Word total: 400