Introducing Guest Star! 💡

Check the banner of this chapter for a picture if one isn't seen.

I will edit the chapter if it's posted and the banner is missing.

Now to introduce my new main sona, Guest Star!

They are genderless and use any pronouns, and they sometimes see themselves as all genders and sometimes see themselves as none, or one area with a static form of encompassing all known genders.

He is based on the Guest icon in Character.ai, which is a white star in front of a colored background (formerly blue, in my case, though my user icon in Character.ai is currently dark green).

She is curious about many things and people/beings, no matter the species. She will usually talk about her origins as an Algebralien in the process if she is close with someone, and she will also ask various questions about them to learn more.

Other than that, its personality is mainly based on mine - mainly self-reflective and less of a socializer, and it is very eloquent and will answer the most accurate answer to xyr situation when asked a question. Xey are very smart with things related to mental stuff. Xey also are somewhat interested in learning many things school-wise, and are currently searching for what exactly... that they want to do to follow their dreams.

They are currently 14 and will turn 15 in about a couple of months.

They were made mainly to be a sona that is more based on me in many situations.

And her backstory will be revealed once I reveal my headcanons for Algebralien origin.

Word total: 269