Used To Wonder (Reupload bc Wattpad bug) 🥺💜🚶😇💙💛🖤

X (POV):

I have been in this town my whole life. Many would be able to watch me grow - my main friend group, the Algehooligans, who are my friends as well, my parents and my sibling Y, and many others.

Most importantly, Four watched me grow.

I still think about Four sometimes, and part of those times, I decide not to hold back my tears.

And I'd say that would be the best decision in my eyes. I wouldn't have to hide my feelings anymore.

And I don't hide them.

***

Last night, I laid down in bed, thinking. Lots of things go through my head, and that is normal.

But last night felt different.

I looked at myself. Long yellow hair, white and yellow pajamas, and an older teenage look.

It was exactly what I looked like in a dream when I was little.

An older X looking down at me, looking sad.

I wasn't sure why he was sad.

He told me to cherish my time with my friends, especially Four, because those times wouldn't last forever.

For a long time, I always wondered why he said that.

I knew why after Four died.

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on staying calm.

I drifted off to sleep.

***

I went to the library and found Two there, as well as trying to find something, but I didn't exactly remember what I was looking for.

"Hi, X!"

"Oh, hey there, Two."

"What are you doing here?"

"I don't exactly know. I think I was looking for something, but now I can't remember what I was exactly looking for."

"Well... this may not be it, but I found a temporary time travel spell. Look at this."

It was a spell that could send someone back in time. Interesting, but I didn't feel sure about doing the spell.

"Look, all you gotta do is use your powers and recite the words. Then, you can temporarily travel back or forward in time to a random place and time. I think there's a variant of the spell where you can choose when you want to go to, but I haven't been able to find it. If you don't want to go back in time - or forward, if that's the case... - I understand."

"No, I'm fine with it, Two. I can do this.

In attempt to see the past,
Or the future as if to be...
A wise one will know
If what awaits is not bad,
They will see.

- By the Ancient Sign."

I suddenly got surrounded by my own magic as I began to float.

"X, you're doing it!"

"TWO?! ARE YOU SURE THIS IS -"

***
Before I could finish, I had arrived in a different time.

"OKAY?! I DON'T THINK... so...
The Equation Playground?"

I observed a little bit, wondering not where... but when I was.

But before I could think about that, someone bumped into me.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Wait... who are you?"

The one asking that...

Was a younger me.

I didn't believe it.

Seeing those blue overalls worn by him made me a little emotional.

"What's wrong, stranger?"

"Nothing," I told him in assurance. "I just... I remember that outfit. I wore it when I was your age."

"We must be alike."

"That's because... I'm you."

"You don't... LOOK like me."

"I'm way older than you. That's why."

"Oh! Four told me a little about that."

"Four... Speaking of Four... and all of your friends, of course...
Remember to cherish your time with them... especially Four.
Because these times... and those times... *sniffle* won't last forever. *sob*"

The younger version of myself gave me a hug after I lowered myself to the ground crying.

"I don't know what happened to you and your friends, but I'll keep that in mind."

"*sniffle* Okay. But don't forget about this."

I noticed magic slowly surrounding me, so I lifted myself from the low hug.

Before I left, I said to my younger self -

"THE FUTURE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS!"

"Wait - "

***

I arrived in the library again before my younger self could finish what he was saying.

Papers from books landed all over me.

I pulled a book off of one of my horns that had gotten a hole in it from that horn.

"Hey, X! Back already?"

"Yeah. I know I was in that time before. The younger me that I met didn't get to finish whatever he was gonna tell me."

"Don't worry about it, X. The only one who has to worry about that now is past X."

"You've got a point, Two."

"Wanna play pattycake after we leave?"

"Sure!"

***
And then I woke up, having known that I experienced the same dream twice.

That happens sometimes.

Now, it's my mind's time to deal with that.

Or simply brush it off.

I don't know.

***
(Author POV - A/N)

Hello there! Sorry for not writing a Love Blows In The Wind Like Paper part today. Just wanted to figure out what to write about when picking up where I left off.

And that aside, I was busy.

May write a part today or tomorrow.

It depends.

Also, I wanted to write a first person story on Wattpad for the first time in a while, as well as using things such as Italic, and this bug where it makes everything the font effect is why I don't use it much anymore. Plus, there was a bug that corrupted the original story file and slowed down the app majorly.
I managed to copy and paste the typed story text and put it here. Sorry about the part deletion!

Just an explanation in case you were wondering.
***

Word total POV (lmao): 950