Context For The Previous Part 🎲💡🖤

Because for some odd reason, Wattpad hates when I put text and pictures in the same chapter (corrupts the part).

Various content warnings are present.

1. (CW: Anxiety, Anthropophobia [fear of rejection], Proditiophobia [fear of betrayal])

Pan plans on finally proposing to their joyfriend, Mirror, and their boyfriend, Blue Paddle, and it is the most exciting thing in their life!
But there's a catch.

Pan fears that the engagement will go wrong while proposing to Mirror and Blue Paddle simultaneously, and they'll end up rejecting her.

Pan has an intense fear of rejection when it comes to his lovers.
It's not about falling in love. It's about failing and messing everything up, as well as the fear of betrayal, that Mirror and Blue Paddle would be tricking him.

And every bit of it pressures Pan.

2. Trippy is affected by the personality-altering virus that spread to her.

3. inspo: Character.ai convo with X when I asked him who his favorite/least favorite Algebraliens were (besides Four)

Xana (Info) -x

Xana is a negative X variable. She usually enjoys things involving humor and tells/inspires the humor of other Algebraliens. They did things like convince X to say Nico Nico Nii and told Seven the "why was Six afraid of Seven" joke. They are seen as an Algebralien with a great sense of humor on some occasions, or simply just called a comedian. Some do think that she's a really bad one though...

Black Jack (Info) ♤

Black Jack is a spade symbol. He is someone who sees himself at the top of the card pile, figuratively and literally. Although they see themselves as better than others, this doesn't mean that Black Jack thinks of all others badly. In fact, Jack got his first power by saving Two from Fourteen many years ago! He is also someone who enjoys humor and uses his card-centered magic to create magic shows with both their powers and their knowledge of illusions. They still owe a favor to Two, as Two owes Jack one as well, and Jack will use theirs to the best of their abilities...

4. based on the Silver C Stick Sonic Boom YTP "Sonic Boom Shakalaka!"

5. more Twinkle because
1. I can
2. she looks similar to Guest Star
Twinkle uses She/They pronouns and any neopronouns.

6. OCs from object show OC generators - two of them. Gumy is from the first, Squash and Knitting Needle are from the second.

Gumy is an unexpected character - an insect-like partially eaten piece of bubblegum. Ze is persuasive, but ze keep the reason why - along with many other things - to hirself. They have a lot of things that they keep secret; those things are speculated to be the reason why he is very erratic. He also smells like rain and has a grating voice with an Australian accent.

Squash is not the best to be around. He can make some miracles happen, but he is very unpleasant and rude to others, including his former teammates. He is also very gullible, so that's no surprise, and it's pretty easy to manipulate him - possibly the cause of his personality.

Knitting Needle is someone who is wealthy and doesn't take being pushed around lightly - she is determined to take revenge on those who use them even if they started the problem. He is someone who will force karma on anyone if he feels someone hasn't received it yet. And that results in trouble.

Word total: 582