Why Swap MePhone4... (CW: d3ath, fake su!c!de)

Sorry if there's almost no room for the emojis. I forgot how many letters the words had.

Viewer discretion is advised. This is a host personality swap AU (also switching shows/show types and contestants, inspired by someone on Twitter).

Reference to a certain game, lol

Let's get to it.

Similarly to the reference (iykyk)...

MePad accidentally pushed MePhone4 down the stairs during an argument and the dude fucking died.

MePhone4S helped out MePad with covering up things connected to the latter and the impact of the latter's response to the now deceased MePhone.

In a way that involved putting him in the tree and hanging him from it.

Then, 4S ran off somewhere.

MePad went back inside, and Cobs (who is a different character with a different personality in this AU) let MePad know that he knew what happened, but would keep it a secret.

A few years later, in a later show season, MePad and MePhone4 (somehow seen as alive again) came to the game show grounds and were involved somewhat in the show episode's challenge.

Nobody knew why or how MePhone4 came back, but there was nothing worth complaining about. Plus, Toilet thought that the duo were Bow and Dough for some reason. Or assumed/joked about it.

Word total: 214