Chapter 1: The Vigilante

3rd POV:

In New York City.

New York, often called New York City or NYC, is the most populous city in the United States

New York, often called New York City or NYC, is the most populous city in the United States. With a 2020 population of 8,804,190 distributed over 300.46 square miles (778.2 km2), New York City is the most densely populated major city in the United States. The city is more than twice as populous as Los Angeles, the nation's second-largest city, and has a larger population than 38 of the nation's 50 states. New York City is located at the southern tip of New York state. The city constitutes the geographical and demographic center of both the Northeast megalopolis and the New York metropolitan area, the largest metropolitan area in the U.S. by both population and urban area. With over 20.1 million people in its metropolitan statistical area and 23.5 million in its combined statistical area as of 2020, New York City is one of the world's most populous megacities.

New York City is a global cultural, financial, high-tech, entertainment, glamor, and media center with a significant influence on commerce, health care and life sciences, research, technology, education, politics, tourism, dining, art, fashion, and sports. Home to the headquarters of the United Nations, New York City is an important center for international diplomacy, and is sometimes described as the capital of the world.

New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough that's among the world's major commercial, financial and cultural centers. Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Broadway theater is staged in neon-lit Times Square.

Time Skip Later.

???1: "RUN! RUN!!!!!" He shout out to them and make them both were running and they both are going to run away from here and they both just run away from here.

???2: "SHIT!!!!! IS HE RIGHT BEHIND AT US?!?" He shout out to his partner and make the first guy who was running and stop then he was shooting back at the thing out there and then second guy was running to him and then the two of them are running and keep running. When the two of them got out of there and they both are in the alleyway and they were breathing and keep breathing out.

???2: "We lost him...he won't find us." He said to his partner and make the man who turn his head to look at his partner and then he was scared with sweat drop and panicking as hell.

???1: "Fuck, Carlos...Danny and Mark are dead! He fucking kill them...just ate their heads off! What the fuck is he?!?" He said to him.

???2: "I-I don't know, man! Fuck...that ain't Ghost Spider! Something else is out there, man! Look, we are going to get the fuck out of here right now....grab the moneys right away!" He said to his partner and then the two of them start to walking and keep walking right away and they both were heading to somewhere. When they both are walking and they didn't notice there was someone else is watching at the two of them when they are walking.