Chapter 10: Carnage V.S Kraven

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Gwen: "*Hisses in pain*" She was hissing in pain.

George: "Easy, Gwen...I know you are hurting right now....I am tried to use the medic kit at you." He said to Gwen and Gwen was got hit by many times from (Y/N) who is stronger and faster than Gwen because he was smarter and also outsmart than anyone else. When Gwen was heard his voice sounds like different and something else that make her wasn't understood at it and he wants to know about it but she was wondering to know who that man was and what's the reason for what he caused this.

Gwen: "Dad, I think you should let me handle this guy by myself." She said to George and make him sigh ad he said.

George: "No, Gwen....you saw him what he did to you and I understand that you want to handle this guy but no matter how you do and he's overpowered you are." He said to Gwen.

George: "I don't want to lost you like your mother...but (Y/N) and Peter too." He said to Gwen.

Gwen: "Dad...please don't talk to me about (Y/N) and Peter...please....I don't want to heard at it." She said to George.

George: "Gwen, I understand about Peter and (Y/N) are gone...but I don't blame at you for what you did and it wasn't your fault about (Y/N) and Peter was gone." He said to Gwen.

Gwen: "You don't know, dad....I should be the one who save their lives and I wish to be the one who deserved." She said to George and the father know his own daughter who want to be a hero and saving (Y/N) and Peter...(Y/N) was her true love and Peter was her best friend. When Gwen was felt sad about this and she want to seeing her own boyfriend lover...because she want to be with (Y/N) and she doesn't understand about her behavior.

George: "Christ...." He said to himself and Gwen who turn her head to look at her father who was turn on the TV right away and there was a channel with Breaking News about Red Death who save the innocents and also he killing those motherfuckers and hanging them upside down. There was a lot of dead bodies were hanging upside like everywhere and the two of them seeing this and make them both are going to puke out...also the comments from innocents who told Red Death is a true hero and also savior of the humanity to wipe every scums in this earth.

George: "Shit...they are thinking Red Death is the real hero, Gwen." He said to her.

Gwen: "I know...but he can't killing them like these are innocents but that won't bring back alive." She said to George.

George: "I know, Gwen." He said to Gwen.

Gwen: "I'm gonna stop him once for all." She said to George.

Time Skip Later.

Next Month.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was heading out to somewhere else by himself and he was on the rooftop's building and watching at the New York city had many pictures of Red Death also they believe him is a real true hero who saving this world by himself. Then (Y/N) was smiled little bit to be happy and he felt that everyone who are loving with him and they are his fans...when (Y/N) know them are the only one who need to be protection by (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Seems...I'm the one who save this world by myself." He said to himself and when (Y/N) sense and heard something else is here and make (Y/N) who just jumped out of the way and he was flew up and landing his feet down on the ground. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look up and saw there was a man who dressing as a hunter by himself.

 Then (Y/N) turn his head to look up and saw there was a man who dressing as a hunter by himself