Chapter 24: Lizard V.S Carnage/Meet The Spot

3rd POV:

4 Years Later.

Next Morning Later.

Lizard: "*ROAR*"

There was a building where the rest of people are in the train and they both are in trouble right now and they were being trapped by this creature who damage the whole things around in the city by himself and then the creature was totally destroy lot of things around here and make the creature grab the machine of bank and smash it down on the ground and breaking it in half. The creature was revealed out to be a reptile skin with green color and he had a yellow eyes glowing up and make him was let out a growling out loud little bit.

Lizard: "Now then...I have to turn all of you become like me!" He said to the others who was around at him and they both were scared because they are trapped by Lizard and he is going to kill them right away.

I have to turn all of you become like me!" He said to the others who was around at him and they both were scared because they are trapped by Lizard and he is going to kill them right away

The Lizard.

Dr. Curtis " Curt" Connors was born and raised in Coral Gables, Florida. He attended Medical school graduating with twin doctorates in biology and biochemistry. It was in college he met Martha and together they had a son Billy.

He became a gifted surgeon who enlisted in the U.S. Army. He performed emergency battlefield surgery on wounded soldiers. However, his right arm was terribly injured in a wartime blast, resulting in its amputation. After returning to civilian life, Doc Connors devoted his life to creating a serum to regenerate lost limbs. Using DNA from reptiles, who naturally re-grew lost limbs, Connors created a serum he was sure would work.

Using himself as the first test subject, Connors injected himself with a dose of his formula and was ecstatic when his arm began to regenerate. However, the reptilian DNA his serum was based on mixed with, and altered, his own DNA, and turned him into a vicious creature known as The Lizard. While Connors was eventually "cured" by Spider-Man and returned to his human appearance.

When Lizard was about to attack at them and out of nowhere a web hit on the Lizard's mouth and make the creature was growling into angrily and he turn his head to look around and he saw Gwen is here with her costume Ghost Spider on.

Lizard: "You....Ghost Spider..." He said to her.

Gwen: "Let the hostage go, Lizard. This isn't about you tried to turn the world into monsters." She said to Lizard and make him chuckle to him and he said.

Lizard: "Foolish girl, you can't stop me! I am going to destroy you and turn all everyone into like me!" He said to Gwen before he was responded and heard a voice from (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Really? How are you planning that?" He asked him and make the Lizard was surprise and he turn around to look and saw (Y/N) was got his hoodie on covering his head, face, and hair that he wasn't wear a mask this time and he just become a normal person who was retired at all. When (Y/N) looking at the Lizard who wasn't afraid of (Y/N) and he said.