Chapter 14: Into Spider-Verse Part 2

3rd POV:

Previously Of Spider-Gwen: The Rebirth Of Carnage.

Dr. Octopus: "Now then, hand over the thing to us right now before we-" She tried to said and out of nowhere a huge earthquake was making the house was shaking and then others were surprise and they both don't know what's going on and then their spider-senses and they both sense something else is here right away. When the wall was breakthrough and make the others who are stepped back away from the fight right now and they both turn their heads to look and then they both heard a footsteps coming here and when the figure revealed out to be (Y/N)....with his badass clothes on.

(Y/N): "Hmmmm....."

Spiderman: "What the...." he said and sense something about this guy.

Miles: "Whoa, who is that?" He asked them.

Spider-Noir: "Whoa." He said.

Spider-Ham: "Is he one of these guys?" He asked.

Peni: "No, I don't think so...." She said to them.

Gwen: "(Y/N)?" She asked the name and make the spiders caught her attention and they both saw her eyes widened with shock and they turn their heads to look and saw (Y/N) who was gave them a curious tilted head and raise his guns out and aiming at them.

When (Y/N) was shooting all of them and make them both dodge their heads down and they both take a covers right away and the other Spiders who were tried their best to covering their heads down. Then Prowler who was tried to attack at him with his other move like lion and then (Y/N) who was faster than Prowler and he reverse at Prowler and he kick him in the chest to skid him back and (Y/N)'s right arm shapeshift into a Hammerfist and punch Prowler and send Prowler to the wall of building and breakthrough.

When Prowler was sent to outside so hard and knock him down on the ground and make Prowler was cough bloods out and he said.

Prowler: "I think my ribs are broken." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) punch Prowler already and he turn his head to look at Tombstone and make him charge toward at (Y/N) and he was reversed and he grab the back of Tombstone and smash his head to the wall and knock his face to the wall. Then (Y/N) was grab his arm and then he thrown Tombstone in the wall and make (Y/N) use his guns begin to shooting at him and keep shooting at him in full auto right away and he was keep shooting at him then (Y/N) look at the fucker who was alive.

When (Y/N) running toward to Tombstone and let out a war cry to him and make him jumped up and gave him a fly knee him on the face so hard and heard a crack bone sound from his face.