Chapter 5: Family Life

3rd POV:

Back to Gwen.

When Gwen was heading back to her own home and she was inside her own room and she was sat down on the bed and she just holding a picture on her hand and she was saw the picture of her precious (Y/N) and her....the two of them always being together. Then Gwen was felt depressed and sad about her boyfriend Peter was gone because she couldn't save him like Peter and Gwen was sat there and she just let out an sigh and turn her head to look up at the ceiling.

Gwen: "(Y/N)...." She said to herself and hearing the memories with cursed words from (Y/N) 

(Y/N): "YOU! YOU!!!!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILL MY LITTLE BROTHER, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!" He shout out at her.

Gwen: "(Y/N)...that's not true....I-I-I-I..." She tried to said.

(Y/N): "SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU WHORE!!!! YOU'RE GHOST SPIDER, GWEN!!!!! YOU TOOK THE PERSON THAT I REALLY LOVE TO RELATION WITH MY OWN FAMILY!!!! AND NOW HE'S GONE AFTER FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!!!!!" He shout out.

Gwen: "But, this isn't my fault....I-I-I tried to save him."

(Y/N): "STAY AWAY FROM ME, BITCH!!!! JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR ME AGAIN AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, BITCH!!!!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU, GWEN!!!!! I HOPE YOU JUST DIE LIKE YOUR OWN MOTHER!!!!!!" He shout out to her.

When Gwen was closed her eyes and make her laying on the bed and she was resting herself on the bed and make her eyes keep closing and she felt headache and memories was haunting at her and if she can sleep on the bed but she couldn't sleep because the nightmare just haunt her. After she was closing her eyes little bit with tears come out of her eyes and she heard the door is knocked.

George: "Gwen, are you in there?" He asked her.

Gwen: "Yeah, I'm in here." She said to him and make him was got inside his own daughter's room and she watch her own father was stepped inside and then she look at him who sat down next to him and he asked her.

George: "How are you doing, Gwen?" He asked her.

Gwen: "I don't know...but I just....felt like nothing inside at me, dad. I felt sad and depressed." She said to George and make him understand about her feeling that she want to seeing the person for what she love him like long time ago. When George was talking to her own daughter like few hours and make the two of them are done talking and George told Gwen that he had to going sleep right away after he was gone and leave Gwen alone...she is going to sleep right away and she will have a good night sleep.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

???: "*GROAN*"

In Flashback.

???1: "Are you sure this is the meeting where this guy was in the alleyway?" He asked him and there was two business suit men who are walking by themselves and they both were heading out to somewhere and start to searching for the good but these two are the men who working with the Kingpin's company.

???2: "Yes, I am sure this is the way where this guy meet off." He said to his partner.

???1: "Look, whatever it is...I just want to go home right away after finish this shit." He said to him.

???1: "I know, man. Just calm down and we know how we doing this." He said to him and when the two of them are walking and keep walking and they spot there was a man who was scared and shitless and he had a panic on his face when the two of them stop and they both recognize this man as a client and make the man wasn't know what to said.