Chapter 30: Carnage V.S Riot & Lasher

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You know...you can't keeping me inside here and I know what I'm tried to do is get out of this prison by myself." He said to him and then (Y/N) was stood right there and facing at the new Spiderman 2099 who was stood there also Peter Parker, Jessica, Silk, Anya, Miles Morales, Spider-Ham, Noir, and Peni Parker too that they both were here and facing at (Y/N) who was...stand there with his arms crossed and he was got his face depressed.

stand there with his arms crossed and he was got his face depressed

Miguel 'O Hara/Spiderman 2099.

Miguel O'Hara, an engineer of Irish and Mexican descent, was born after his mother Conchata had an affair with her husband's boss Tyler Stone, though grew up believing his stepfather was also his biological father. As an adult, he worked for Alchemax. He was less than pleased at the corporation's vast control over the city. A genius in the field of genetics, he was being pressured by Tyler Stone to test a process to imprint genetic codes into human physiology. He reluctantly tried the process on a test subject named Mr. Sims. It was a failure - Sims was transformed into a hideous creature and quickly died.

This was the last straw for Miguel: he went to Stone and attempted to hand in his notice. Stone gave and Miguel accepted a drink which, unknown to Miguel had been laced with the highly addictive hallucinogenic drug that bonds to the victim's DNA, called Rapture. As Alchemax was sole manufacturer of the drug, Stone expected that Miguel would be forced to remain with the company. In an attempt to rid himself of the hallucinogen, Miguel decided to try the genetic procedure, which had killed Sims, on himself, as he had input his own original genetic code as a baseline. The process was sabotaged by his supervisor, Aaron Delgato, in the attempt to kill him (the incident would be covered up as an accident). Miguel survived the process; his DNA was spliced with the genes of a spider and gained several powers, though he lost his addiction to Rapture.

Miguel: "You aren't going anywhere, (Y/N) (L/N) Parker...or should I say Red Death/Reaper....Carnage." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle out to him and he asked Miguel.

(Y/N): "You know about me?" He asked him.

Miguel: "Of course, I know about you...I read your history that you are Peter Parker's brother...elder family of Parker." He said to him and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look away and he said.

(Y/N): "Look, whatever you want or anything that you were looking for and there is nothing else for what you found in here and I suggest you are going to read more information about what past and year I just came from." He said to Miguel.

Miguel: "Yeah, I heard you were been blown up by the bomb when Gwen tried to save you but you blame her about what she did but....she just did her own job to be a hero." He said.

(Y/N): "Buddy, I know what she did and I don't blame her or anything for what she did something horribly wrong...she save Peter but she killed him." He said to Miguel and Gwen with Jessica, Anya, and Silk are felt bad about what her did then Gwen know what to do but she had no choice and she tried to stopped him. When (Y/N) was sat there and listening for what Miguel gonna said but then he showing the picture of someone else that he was love her like long time ago.