Chapter 22: Ai's Funeral

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Ai...." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) with Gwen, Elektra, Felicia and the two children with them and they both are standing on the middle of ground and make them both looking at the grave of Ai Hoshino was there and make (Y/N) just looking at the grave where Ai was there. Then (Y/N) felt sadness inside at him and make him just stare at the grave where many flowers were there and (Y/N) was looking at it and he had a tears come down from his eyes and his hair was cover on his face.

(Y/N): "Ai.....I'm sorry..." He said to himself.

Gwen/Felicia/Elektra: "(Y/N)...." They both said in sad.

(Y/N): "It should be me

(Y/N): "It should be me...It should be me was the one who blame this...." He said to himself and Gwen with Elektra and Felicia were hugging at (Y/N) and they tried to calm him down and told (Y/N) it isn't his fault and they don't want him to be depressed again and he know what he did...he lose Peter and now....Ai Hoshino and (Y/N) felt bad about what he did. When the two children were there and they both are crying out for their own mother was dead and (Y/N) was looking at the grave and he said.

(Y/N): "Ai, I promise you to that I will be a better father who protecting the children....Aqua and Ruby will be our protection and I won't let that happened to them." He said to the grave and then the girls were give him a little bit to be smile then (Y/N) heard Aqua said.

Aqua: "Dad, I misses Mom." He said.

(Y/N): "Me too, buddy. I miss Ai too...but she is gone now." He said to his own son.

Ruby: "I-I-I want to see her again." She said to (Y/N) and then she was lift from the ground and carrying by Gwen and she said.

Gwen: "Ruby, she may be gone...but she will misses you and I know the feeling of your sadness inside." She said to Ruby and make the little girl was crying out and she was put her head on Gwen's shoulder and crying and keep crying then she want to see her own mother again. After (Y/N) was looking down at the grave of Ai Hoshino was there and make him sigh out and he told the girls to going home and then they both were leaving without him and (Y/N) just grab the picture out of his jacket's pocket and putting it on the grave and make him smile at her.

 After (Y/N) was looking down at the grave of Ai Hoshino was there and make him sigh out and he told the girls to going home and then they both were leaving without him and (Y/N) just grab the picture out of his jacket's pocket and putting it on t...