Chapter 17: Final Into Spider-Verse Part 5

3rd POV:

Back to Ai.

Ai: "He was your nephew when he died in this universe?" She asked May.

May: "Yes, because he with Ben taking Peter to the Wrestle show by themselves and they were watching at Peter going to there right away and then they both were waiting for what Peter doing inside the wrestle. When Ben and (Y/N) was got....shots by the burglars and one of them wasn't kill him...and he beg him and (Y/N) to get out of the vehicle...and then two shots and....(Y/N) with Ben got killed by him...the man murder Ben and (Y/N). But the other one who wasn't...he was blame himself for what he done." She said to Ai.

Ai with May are talking and Elektra playing with the two children that they were happy to playing with Elektra because they both thinking Elektra was cool playing with the children.

Ai: "And then his little brother Peter Parker become Spiderman?" She asked May.

May: "Yes, dear....you are pretty smart to know and understand about my story telling." She said to Ai.

Ai: "Well, I was heard about what happened and I want to find out the truth but I decided to helping (Y/N) out in our own universe." She said to May.

May: "Was he a good father and husband?" She asked Ai.

Ai: "Yes, he was...he was a good man who protecting us away from dangers has coming for us. We wouldn't want that happened to my children and I don't want them died by endanger." She said to May and then she was smiled and she said.

May: "Well, I am glad to heard that he was doing fine." She said to Ai and make the girl was giggling and she said.

Ai: "He was....so what do you think the two children?" She ask May and make her chuckle little bit and she saw the two children were sat there and playing with Elektra and the two of them are having fun with the new mother.

May: "I have to say that I love them...remind myself when I playing with my mother." She said to Ai and she was smile up and then she know Aunt May was a good woman and she want to be with her two children and she wouldn't let that happened to the other children and they must be protected at all costs.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

Tombstone: "AAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!" He was cursed out in pain by (Y/N) who beating the shit out of Tombstone and make the bastard was fall down on the ground and coughing bloods out of his mouth and make him turn his head to look up and saw (Y/N) who was stood right there with his red aura all over at him. When (Y/N) was got his red eyes glowing up and staring the crap out of him and make Tombstone was breathing out and keep breathing and he felt like he is going to die immediately by (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was looking at Tombstone who was scared and shitless by himself and he was walking toward to Tombstone and then the pale man was get up and grab something from the ground and he is holding the crowbar