Chapter 25: Across The Spider-Verse Part 1

3rd POV:

Previously Of Spider-Gwen: The Rebirth Of Carnage.

(Y/N): "I already knew you are here....so came out right now." He said to whoever it is and make him turn his head to look at whoever it was...and the person came out and revealed....Spot.

(Y/N): "Who the hell are you?" He asked him

The Spot: "Whoa easy brother! No need to be violence!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was narrow and he take his gun out and aiming at the Spot and he said.

(Y/N): "Start talking or I'll lay you out, motherfucker." He said to Spot.

The Spot: "Take it easy, man. I'm not here to fight you or anything but I think you should put the gun down and I know that your guns won't hit me." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Really? You think so?" He asked Spot.

The Spot: "Yeah, man....I'm not joking. Anyway, shall we discuss this situation please?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What do you want from me?" He asked him and he put the gun away and make him was turn his head to look at the other way and he was staring over there in the river and this make (Y/N) was staring at the river that was totally not interesting about what Spot want. When Spot sat down next with (Y/N) and he said.

The Spot: "Well, I want to see the real of you...(Y/N) (L/N) Parker....or should I say....Carnage." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I already told you that I am not him....but go find someone else." He said to Spot.

The Spot: "What?! Oh come on, man! You're him! You're that guy! The guy who was killing all every villains by himself...You're the Red Death vigilante who slaughtering every criminals and hunting them down. I heard you are the famous hero who took down Kingpin and destroying his company place, man." He said to (Y/N) and make him sigh and he wasn't looking at him and he take the picture out of his jacket's pocket.

(Y/N): "So who are you?" He asked him.

The Spot: "I'm Spot...and that's my codename and my real name is Jonathan Ohnn but you just called me Spot and I don't like 'Jonathan' with my real first name." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Why are you here, Spot?" He asked him

The Spot: "I came here for you because....I want you to join with me as a villain." He said to (Y/N) and he was turn his head slowly look at Spot and he asked him in serious.

(Y/N): "Why am I got ask by you like villain want me to join up as you, huh?" He asked Spot.

The Spot: "Well, I heard you're stronger and faster also I heard the tale of you who are wipe all the strongest supervillains: Rhino, Kraven, Shocker, Electro, and Tombstone. But I just want you to join up with me because...we are going to go the multiverse." He said to (Y/N).