Chapter 21: Ai's Death

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

...

...

...

...

...

...

(Y/N): "Ai

(Y/N): "Ai...no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, please! P-Please! PLEASE!!!! STAY WITH ME!!!!!!!" He shout out to her and when he was looking at his lovely wife was got rocked down by the whole place where the stage where (Y/N) was guarding her to her own safety. Then (Y/N) was holding Ai's unconscious bloody body with his arms and he was tried to wake her up and she wasn't...because she was got bloody on her head and then there was a wound on her stomach and (Y/N) tried his best to stop the bleeding.

(Y/N): "Don't leave me....please don't leave me...." He said to her and he was hugged her and tried to keep wake up but she couldn't...and she was definitely death.

(Y/N): "I don't want to lose you like Peter...." He said to her and she wasn't moving and then he heard a laughing of son of bitch who took his lovely wife away from (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at the bastard for what he is gonna facing for. This man dressing up as a Goblin costume on and he was the bastard who was going to kill Ghost Spider and that is his promise for what he wants and...he wants Ghost Spider only...not Red Death.

not Red Death