Chapter 6: She Is An Idol Angel

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "...."

Ai: "*Singing*"

When (Y/N) was standing on the other side of the audience and he was become the security guard and he was stood right there and listening the music of Ai was singing and her voice was beautiful and make (Y/N) keep listening at her true angelic voice. Then (Y/N) is smile little bit and watching at her going and keep going through and she was singing then (Y/N) was stood right there and watching at her going and more going.

(Y/N): "*She's beautiful for what I am unexpected.*" He thought himself and he was watching at her was dancing and performing with her song.

*" He thought himself and he was watching at her was dancing and performing with her song

(Y/N)'s Security Outfit.

When (Y/N) was smile at her was dancing and singing then he was thinking about her like in the flashback when he with her adopting the two kids and they both are scared and bored little bit. But (Y/N) with Ai who taking good care at the two of the children and they both were loving at their own parent (Y/N) and Ai.

In Flashback.

(Y/N): "Huh....you looks like become a mother right now." He said to his lovely wife and make her smile with her eyes closing and the two children on her arms that she was carrying the two of them with her. When she was beautiful to be a mother and she holding her own children with her and (Y/N) do care about her because he want to be a real father.

 When she was beautiful to be a mother and she holding her own children with her and (Y/N) do care about her because he want to be a real father

Ai: "Yes, (Y/N)....Aqua and Ruby are going to need breakfast right away." She said to (Y/N) and make him nod his head and he was cooking the foods for the family that he was care about and when he was cooking and make him turn his head to look at the children are playing with their own toys and Ai was teaching them how to read. When (Y/N) was felt happy with the family and he was done with cooking the foods and he told her to get the children and ready for eat right away.