Chapter 15: Into Spider-Verse Part 3

3rd POV:

At Night.

When (Y/N) with Elektra already back to (Y/N)'s apartment motel room and the two of them were sat down on the couch chairs and they both were looking at each others and seems they both were chilling little bit. Then (Y/N) look at the family that he was protecting them and he want to keeping them safe away from the endanger and (Y/N) was smile little bit and Elektra asked (Y/N).

Elektra: "(Y/N), so how did you and I meet?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know....but I was remembered like I was been blackout and my memory can't remembered the whole things and I don't know what happened...but my vision couldn't see it all." He said to Elektra and make her surprise and she asked (Y/N).

Elektra: "How did you meet her?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, I meet her when I was a homeless man that I was lost my own memory." He said to Elektra and then he was explaining to her about his own flashback with Ai.

In Flashback.

(Y/N): "Spare and change please?" He asked the other people who walks around here and they both didn't do anything shit and didn't give (Y/N) a moneys with coins but (Y/N) was sat there and let out a sigh little bit. When (Y/N) was sat there by himself and he asked the other people about spare with change and they don't giving a shit and then (Y/N) was sat there like 5 hours and nothing else just happened and make (Y/N) heard there was a thunder strike and make him turn his head to look up and saw there was raining coming down from the grey sky.

When (Y/N) was sigh out and he know this is going to be hard day and make (Y/N) was got up from the ground and he start to heading out to somewhere else like he need to going back with his friends right away and they both are homeless men too also (Y/N) was walking and keep walking little bit and then (Y/N) was walking and he was ignoring everything else around here and make him was walking and then out of nowhere someone just bump into him and make the two of them fall down.

(Y/N): "Damn!" He said and got up from the ground and shook the waters off from him and then he was felt his bone cracking.

???: "Ow!" She was hurt.

(Y/N): "Shit, you alright?" He asked her and make her turn to look and saw (Y/N) and he was look at her too...and the face of an angel who was kneel down there and she was hurt little bit and make (Y/N) look at her and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Are you alright?" He asked her and tried to hide his blush but he could seeing her eyes had a stars up and she was beautiful to him and she was an angel for his

(Y/N): "Are you alright?" He asked her and tried to hide his blush but he could seeing her eyes had a stars up and she was beautiful to him and she was an angel for his. When (Y/N) was walking to her and give her a hand and he grab her hand and then he lift her up from the ground and make him checking at her and he notice something on stomach for what he just saw her had a pregnant and...(Y/N) don't believe it for what he saw her had a pregnant that he was surprise little bit.