Chapter 29: Across The Spider-Verse Part 5

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was awake in his own room and he just got woke up from the bed and make him was yawn out little bit and he turn his head to look down at the two women for his loves that they both were laying there with him and they both were looking like peaceful and beautiful for themselves. Then (Y/N) was finally wake up from the bed and he start to heading toward at the table that he had his clothes there and grab his clothes and heading toward to the bathroom and take a quick for shower right away and make (Y/N) was took a long shower and feeling a warm hot shower on his body, and hair.

After (Y/N) was done with the showering and then he stepped out of the bathroom and make him dressing his badass costume on and he was grab the guns and putting it on his gun holsters and he grab the mask and putting it on his coat's pocket. When (Y/N) was done with it and before he was going...he must wrote the words on the note about himself is leaving right away and which is (Y/N) told the two of them that he was leaving right away and then (Y/N) was moving out to Spot's place and he need to talk with him.

When (Y/N) just got there and he didn't see Spot because he was leave already and when he was walking to there and he turn his head to look at the paper or business papers on the table and make (Y/N) walk to there. Then (Y/N) was checking out for what he just saw there is a papers talking about planning to get inside the Spider's place tower where the other Spiders are there and (Y/N) was looking at the paper and then he found there is a diary book.

(Y/N): "What's this gonna do?" He asked himself and he grab the diary book and make him was start to reading it and he find out about something for what he surprise and what he is heard about what Spot tried to do but something not right and he was trick him....Spot is trick him! FUCKING SPOT WAS TRICK HIM ALL THE TIMES!!!!!!!

(Y/N): "Motherfucker, he lied to me....he fucking lied to me about bring Ai's back!!!!!!" He shout out to be angry and he look at Sandman's story and also Sandman had a daughter too but he promise Spot to bring her back too...but that fucking bastard is lie the whole things. Then (Y/N) was heard this and make him pisses and gripping the book tightly and not let go and then (Y/N) was thrown the book to the wall and knock it down on the ground and make him sigh out and he was start to moving out right away and he is gonna looking for Spot and he is going to kill him right away.

 Then (Y/N) was heard this and make him pisses and gripping the book tightly and not let go and then (Y/N) was thrown the book to the wall and knock it down on the ground and make him sigh out and he was start to moving out right away and he is go...

When (Y/N) was open his wings out of his back and make him was growling out and he flew out of the building and make him just flying up to the sky right away and he was transform into his own Carnage form with his wings out. Then (Y/N) start to flying out to somewhere and heading out by himself then he just start to searching for Spot right away and he is going to confront at him for what he was done and he was got pissing off right now.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to him.

Time Skip Later.