Chapter 20: Chasing Thief Black Cat (Lemon)

3rd POV:

At Night.

???: "Now...next target is must be somewhere that I need to steal.~" She said to herself and this woman had a perfect bodysuit on her and it is black and she wore a black eye mask to covering her identity and she had an yellow goggle eyes on her eye mask. The woman had a white long hair and she was truly hot and beautiful as hell and she was looks like a thief for herself and she was jumped into different building and landing on the top of the other roof of building and this woman name is Felicia Hardy.

Felicia Hardy AKA Black Cat.

Felicia Hardy/Black Cat.

Felicia Hardy's father Walter Hardy was a world-renowned cat burglar who, before his arrest, encouraged her to never settle for second best. For example, if she loved basketball, she should work to become a basketball player and not just a cheerleader.

During her freshman year in college, she had gone to a party and was nearly raped by a drunken student in a bathroom, when she was saved by another student, named Ryan. Felicia and Ryan became close friends, spending most of their time together until one night Ryan demanded that it was time for their relationship to become physical. Felicia's protests were in vain. Hating the idea of being a victim, she decided that she would murder her rapist despite the consequences. She put aside her studies and began training in various fighting styles and acrobatics. After months of preparing, she set out for revenge, but before she could find him, Ryan was killed in a drunk driving accident

When Felicia was heading out to somewhere and she was heading to the museum where she is gonna steal it by herself and that is what she want to do...she was here and stealing something for what she want to do and make her want to be rich for herself. Then Felicia was landing onto rooftop's museum and make her smile little bit and she said.

Felicia: "Perfect." She said to herself and she was heading inside the museum right away and then she didn't notice by someone else was watching at her who was got inside the museum and after the person who came out and revealed for himself is...(Y/N) with his vigilante costume on and then he was looking at the mysterious woman went inside there and what else did she do right now.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Felicia.

When Felicia was got inside and she just start to use her tactic move to passing through the red line because she doesn't want to get spot or captures by the security or cops and then she just keep moving right away and she was heading inside there that she begin to grab the diamonds and everything around with her and she got the stuffs with her.

Black Cat: "Nice.~" She said.

(Y/N): "You know...that wasn't belong to you." He said to her and make her surprise and turn around to seeing (Y/N) who stood right there by himself and make him was looking at her who steal the diamonds, and dynamite by herself.