Chapter 16: Final Into-Spider Verse Part 4

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "So let me get this straight...you want me to help you both out about stop Kingpin for what he gonna do is using the portal machine and tried to resurrecting his wife and son alive?" He asked the Spiders and then the others who were sat down on their couch chairs and then Ai was playing with her own children also Gwen was surprise to seeing (Y/N) had a wife and two children with him. When Peter was surprise to see his brother had a beautiful wife and two children too and then he didn't know how he was become an uncle for these two children here.

Peter: "Yeah, we need to stop him for what he tried to destroy the multiverse and universe." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Okay, why am I going to help you because you both gonna stop me for what I'm doing...is killing all criminals around here and send them to the hell where they belong to." He said to Peter.

Peter: "But killing...won't make you feel happy, bro." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It was...how many criminals and supervillains kills when they got out of the prison? Huh? Even they are keep killing and more doing shit and horrible things to the other people." He said to them and they both weren't saying anything and then (Y/N) was look at them and he know what they don't said but then (Y/N) ask one of them.

(Y/N): "No...I'm not going to help you guys going to work on it." He said to him.

Miles: "B-But...what about your family? Do you care about your family? He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I do care about them...but I cannot let them died. So do me a favor...leave right now." He said to them and make them both were surprise to heard his attitude who is disrespecting at them and make them both were scared as hell and then they were tried to keep up but they decided to give up.

Peter: "Alright, we will leave you alone...but you have to visit our aunt." He said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise heard the word for what Peter said 'aunt' and then the spiders are leaving and except for Gwen who was stood right there and she was thinking about what (Y/N) said and then he turn his head to look at her and he ask her.

(Y/N): "Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to leave with the others?" He asked her.

Gwen: "I-I-I-I want to say that I'm sorry...." She said to (Y/N) and make them both surprise for what heard her said and apologize to him.

(Y/N): "For what?" He asked her.

Gwen: "For blame myself...I didn't save you and Peter because I couldn't protect you two in our own universe." She said to (Y/N) and this caught (Y/N) with a flashback haunted on his mind and make (Y/N) feeling hurt at all and then (Y/N) feeling hurt little bit. Ai with Elektra who were walk to him and ask him about he was alright and then he told the two of them that he was fine and no need to worry about it and Gwen was sigh out and she was leave out of (Y/N)'s apartment.

When she is gone and only (Y/N) with his family left that they both were inside at (Y/N)'s apartment and make them both were looking at each other and then (Y/N)'s mind feeling hurt and headache like his memories tried to haunt him. Then (Y/N) felt like he can't see it but he know the truth for what he might remembering his parent, brother, and aunt with uncle and then (Y/N) tried to remembered all of it and he sigh.

Ai: "(Y/N), what's wrong?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think I really do...remembered right now...." He said to her.

Elektra: "What do you mean, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at her and he said.

(Y/N): "We're heading to aunt May's house...and I-I-I-I need to remembered about what happened." He said to them.