Chapter 8: Kill The Stalker

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Okay, so what's up Ai?" He asked her.

Ai: "I think something pleasure that we must playing for the children." She said to (Y/N) and make him was thinking about it and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Well, what is it?" He asked her and she was thinking then she said to (Y/N) with a happy voice

Ai: "How about we gonna playing with them like toys or maybe rules for the plays that they want to play." She said to (Y/N) and make him confuse at her and he said to her.

(Y/N): "Ai, I'm not so sure for what you tried to said...but I think this isn't a good idea for what am I gonna do the movement like playing with the exercise." He said to her.

Ai: "Of course it is, (Y/N) but you are the father and you must protecting the children when you follow the rule of me playing." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look at her who was smile to him and she had a ring on her right hand and she was married to (Y/N). When (Y/N) with Ai are talking to each others about what they are gonna do when they are playing with the children and (Y/N) had to read the book for the two children by himself.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I know....I know what I'm doing...Ai." He said to her and make her smile at him and she said.

Ai: "Good....Now then, let's reading the books for them." She said to (Y/N) and he was grab the book for the fairy tale that (Y/N) is gonna reading for them right away and then (Y/N) is sat down next to the children and begin to reading the book for them right away. When the two children are listening for what (Y/N) reading the book is Red Riding Hood and make (Y/N) look at the two of them are chilling and smiling up right away and then he seeing Ai who was using the IPhone to recording at (Y/N) was reading the book for them right away.

 When the two children are listening for what (Y/N) reading the book is Red Riding Hood and make (Y/N) look at the two of them are chilling and smiling up right away and then he seeing Ai who was using the IPhone to recording at (Y/N) was reading ...

(Y/N): "*Hmmm....cute...*" He thought himself and watching at the two of them were reaction and they both were loving it by (Y/N)'s voice and after he reading for them and he don't know what to do next...but Ai want (Y/N) to sing a song and make him confuse about what she said. When she told (Y/N) singing a song that she want the children to love the other song and she want him to be proud father and how do this right about it.