Chapter 18: Spider-Gwen (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Previously Of Spider-Gwen: The Rebirth Of Carnage.

Kingpin: "Go ahead....kill me." He said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "...."

Kingpin: "Well, what are you waiting for?!? KILL ME ALREADY, DEMON!!!! I WILL DIE WITH MY OWN FAMILY!!!!!!!!" He shout out to him and make him silent and he kneel down on the ground and make him grab the neck and pulled his face closer to him and he said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "No....we won't kill you....we kill our Kingpin in our universe and even you...are the only last one for Spiderman taken care of. Now just you are going to sentence to jail right away in this universe." He said to Kingpin and then (Y/N) use his right fist and punch Kingpin in the face knock the motherfucker out in 10 times. When he was done with Kingpin and make him was sigh out and he turn his head to look at Miles who shut down and then he told (Y/N) it is going to blow up and (Y/N) was look back at the portal and he think it is time for him to going back to his own universe and his own family too that they both heading back to (Y/N)'s universe right away.

When (Y/N) with his own family was teleporting into their own earth right away and make them both were suck through by the portal and it was taking them to the earth 65 right away and that was their home right away. Then (Y/N) was finally happy and getting a new normal life that he with his own family return back to his own universe.

...

...

...

...

...

...

In Earth 65.

At Ai's Apartment.

The portal was appear.

The portal was appeared right in front at the living room and (Y/N) was thrown out of the portal and make himself landing down on the ground and he was got up slowly and make him coughing out little bit. When (Y/N) take the mask off and he put the mask down on the ground and he was turn his head to look around and make him look around and he said.

(Y/N): "Oh no....Ai, Ruby, and Aqua!!!!!!" He shout out and tried to go back to the portal but out of nowhere Ai with the two children were thrown out of the portal and make (Y/N) saw this and he was hug them tightly and not to let them fall. Then (Y/N) was laying them both to the couch chair and make him was checking at them and they both opened their eyes out and saw (Y/N) is here and Ai speak out.

Ai: "(Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hi, Ai." He said to her and make her smile and she hugged (Y/N) tightly and make her cried out little bit and he was hugged her little bit tightly and then (Y/N) tried to calm her down and he wouldn't want her to crying more. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at Aqua and Ruby and make him saw the two of them were sobs little bit and (Y/N) hugged them tightly and he was misses them too and he want to seeing them again and then they both were hug together also they heard a voice from someone.

Elektra: "Ahem...." She said and make (Y/N) with the family turn and saw Elektra was here and they both seeing her is wave her hand at them and make (Y/N) smile at her and glad to see Elektra was finally back and she smile to seeing them are here and then (Y/N) with the family are finally back to this universe and (Y/N) was finally meet Miles and stop Kingpin for what he done and he didn't kill him...cause he is an Anti-hero and he already took out Kingpin in his own universe and took all every single criminals out by himself.

(Y/N): "Wait a minute....why are you here?" He asked her.

Elektra: "Are you kidding? I follow you wherever I go...and don't forget you have a biggest harem member." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her.