Chapter 26: Across The Spider-Verse Part 2

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was done take a shower and then he was get ready to prepare for his new clothes on and after (Y/N) was done with his dressing right away and make (Y/N) was already put his badass clothes on and he just looks like coolest as hell when he was dressing like this. He got his red leather coat, black hoodie zip, black t-shirt with Punisher Red Skull Logo on it, black leather belt, dark blue jean pant, and black leather shoes too...when (Y/N) got his black leather fingerless gloves on and held it tightly.

(Y/N): "Now then I am prepare right now." He said to himself." He said to himself and make him was grab his guns and putting them in gun holsters and (Y/N) grab a new mask for what he was carrying it with him.

" He said to himself and make him was grab his guns and putting them in gun holsters and (Y/N) grab a new mask for what he was carrying it with him

(Y/N): "Huh....I buy a new mask for what I am carrying." He said to himself and he was prepare to put the mask on and he sense there was Spot arrive here right on the time and make him turn his head to look and saw (Y/N) who was appeared. When (Y/N) looking at Spot who was arrive right on the time and Spot was look at him and he said.

Spot: "Shit, man...not bad with your clothes...and you are looks like DMC game for what I play." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Wait, DMC?" He asked Spot.

Spot: "Well, it was long time ago...I'll explain to you. Anyway that's new mask huh?" He asked (Y/N) and make him nod his head and he was grab the mask and putting it on and then (Y/N) grab the hood and putting it on his head where the mask is and he cracking his neck and head and he turn his head to look up at Spot and then Spot asked (Y/N).

Spot: "So, you got a codename?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Reaper.....Red Reaper...that's my real codename." He said to Spot.

In Flashback.

Miles: "Damn, this guy is really tough!" He said to Gwen.

Gwen: "I know, Miles." She said to Miles and the two of them are landing down on their feet and make their heads turn to look at the person who was facing at them. This person had a black holes on his body and legs also he had a huge hole black face too and he wearing a white bodysuit but don't know who he is...and cannot identifying who was this person...this person was name is...Spot...The Spot.

The Spot: "You know you two won't stop me because I am going to rule this place over and stop you spiders tried to after me." He said to the two of them and then they both run to him and tried to stopped him right away and this bastard was smart and he know what their moves doing. Then Spot was pretty smart and he know his tactic tried to do something at the two of them and the Spiders tried their best to take this one down.

Miles: "Where is he?!?" He said and tried to look around.

Gwen: "Spidey-Sense?!" She said and look around too.