Chapter 11: Teleport To Different Universe

3rd POV:

Previously Of Spider-Gwen: The Rebirth Of Carnage.

Kraven: "Y-You can't do this to me! You're hero, right?!? You wouldn't kill me!!!!!!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Who said we both are heroes?" He asked him and make Kraven was surprise and (Y/N) was opened his mouth out and bite Kraven's head off.

When (Y/N) bite the head of Kraven off and make him was gulped down on his throat and Gwen turn her head to look at horrible that (Y/N) bit Kraven's head off and make the bloods was splash all out of the neck and making it is falling down on the g...

When (Y/N) bite the head of Kraven off and make him was gulped down on his throat and Gwen turn her head to look at horrible that (Y/N) bit Kraven's head off and make the bloods was splash all out of the neck and making it is falling down on the ground. When the bloods was keep spilling and it is all over on the ground and then (Y/N) was growl little bit and he turn his head to look at Gwen who surprise with fear and she said.

Gwen: "Y-Y-You kill him...." She said in horrifying.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Of course, what we have to do...but we aren't letting the bastard get away from it." He said to Gwen.

Gwen: "You're crazy! You're crazy right now!!!!!" She said to (Y/N) and then he was chuckling in darkly and make him wrap his tendril around at Gwen's body and keeping her tight there and he said to her.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "We are crazy...but we will showing this world about who we are and what we do...is going to fixing this world to be humanity and cure this sick world." He said to her and make her was saw him is going to eat her alive and then Gwen tried to get off from his grip and then (Y/N) was looking at her and make him was going to kill her. But before he is gonna kill her and he heard her said.

Gwen: "Peter and (Y/N)....I'm sorry...." She said to herself and make him was snapped out of it and he heard the first name of his and he asked her.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Wait, what did you just say?" He asked her.

Gwen: "Just do it...just eat me already, please! I-I-I want to see my boyfriend and friend!" She said to (Y/N) and he was silent for what Gwen said and (Y/N) chuckle to him and he said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Who is your friend and your boyfriend, girl?" He asked Gwen.

Gwen: "He's (Y/N) (L/N) Parker....and he's my boyfriend for what I love and failed to save him...when he got blown up....and Peter was my best friend and he was transform into a Lizard and I killed him with my bare hands." She said to (Y/N) and this make (Y/N) got surprise for what he heard and Gwen said.