Chapter 32: Brothers/Carnage V.S Ravage

3rd POV:

When (Y/N) was in his Dark Carnage form and he was battling with this God Of Symbiotes that he must facing at him alone by himself and he was killing all everything who stood on his way and then (Y/N) was begin to fight this one by himself and he had to take him down by himself. The others who were reacting at (Y/N) were fighting at Knull by himself and after (Y/N) was finally consume the power of Queen Carnage who thinking herself as Ai but that's not her....she just a goddamn symbiote.

(A/N: Imagine Ulquiorra As Knull V.S Ichigo as (Y/N)/Dark Carnage.)

When there was a silence all around here and make the figure who was stood on the body of the god who was fallen and he was breathing out and make the big ass figure who was laying down on the ground and breathing out that he was really gonna die right away. Then the figure who had a raven with white long hair and wore an armor with black and red spider mark on his chest and he was bleeding out by someone who was the strongest to defeat him and then the god has a name is....Knull/King or God of Symbiotes.

Knull/King or God of Symbiotes

Knull: "I-I-Impossible....I-I-I've been defeated by a weakling symbiote who even stronger to defeat me?!?" He said to himself and make him was turn his head to look at the tall figure who that was (Y/N)...with his Dark Carnage form.

with his Dark Carnage form

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "...." He was silent and staring down at the god who was laying down on the ground and bleeding out by himself and make him was coughing bloods out and he was still staring at him down there. Then (Y/N) was got watched by the others who are looking at him who is facing down at the bastard who was bleeding out....and that is Spider Gwen, Spider Girl, Spider Woman, Elektra, Black Cat, Spiderman, Spiderman Noir, Peni Parker, Spider-Ham, and Spiderman Miles Morales.

Knull: "Why?!? Why are you....protecting these pathetic humans?!?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was silent and then he was looking at the bastard and he grab his neck of Knull and lifting him from the ground and he was holding his neck.