Chapter 33: Final Ending Epilogue

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N) & Peter.

The two of them are fighting each others and make them both were tired and breathing out then (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and make him saw his little brother tried to kill him and it wasn't like that and (Y/N) just being tough guy and he know what he can handle at himself and then (Y/N) fighting at his own little brother and the two of them are become stronger and faster and after the battle was done. When (Y/N) was sat down on the ground and breathing out that he was tired of it and then (Y/N) looking at Peter and he chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Seems you are stronger than me, little bro." He said to him.

Peter: "Yeah, I think so...." He said.

(Y/N): "Okay, do you want to fight or-" He tried to said.

Peter: "No, I'm done." He said to him.

(Y/N): "Okay...." He said.

Peter: "Our fight was really good with transformation of symbiotes and we both are the brothers of Parkers...we are the strongest symbiotes and even for you...I couldn't defeat you because you are my brother...and I won't kill you." He said to (Y/N) and make the two of them stare at each others and silence also (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Little bro....I'm glad that you are back to me." He said to him and gave him a hug and the two of them are finally reunion back together and then (Y/N) was smile to see his brother was back alive and then the two of them stood right there and chilling little bit. When (Y/N) was sigh out and he was look back at the throne right there and he is gonna sat there by himself....(Y/N) looking at it and make him was thinking and heard his brother said.

Peter: "(Y/N), it belong to you....you are the king of Black and king of symbiotes." He said to (Y/N) and make him was thinking and he was walking toward to the throne by himself and he was take it...take the throne by himself and become the king of symbiotes by himself. When he was sat there on the throne by himself and make him sigh out and put his right leg cross on his left leg and then he looking a lot of symbiotes were there and then they both kneel down on the ground.

Symbiotes: "HAIL TO THE KING OF RED!!!!!!!!!! OUR NEW KING OF RED!!!!!!!!! CARNAGE! CARNAGE! CARNAGE! CARNAGE! CARNAGE! CARNAGE! CARNAGE! CARNAGE! CARNAGE! CARNAGE! CARNAGE! CARNAGE! CARNAGE! CARNAGE! CARNAGE!" They both shout out to (Y/N)

(Y/N): "...."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...