Chapter 2: Red Death Has Come For Them

3rd POV:

At Night.

There was a crime scene in the New York city and some cops are blocking the people for what they looking and they don't want the civilians people to seeing something horrible and terrifying and they both told them to stepped back. When the cops are doing their own business but then someone else arrive the scene of crime where he was going to find out.

A police's car was arrive here right on the time and then the person who drove his car here and make him stepped out of his vehicle car and revealed a man...a middle age man with white hair and white mustache on his mouth. He was a the first captain on this New York City....and he's the father of Gwen Stacy and his name is...George Stacy.

Cop 1: "Sir, you've made it!" He said to him.

George: "What is it this time, Kyle. Is there something wrong?" He asked the cop and make him was sigh and he said.

Cop 1: "You have to see something right here, sir. There was something else that make you gonna surprise with horror." He said to George and make the captain nod his head and the two of them are walking to there right away and some cops who are got out of the crime scenes and they both are puking out like a lot and they were seeing some kind of shit when they both threw up right away. When the two of them were walking to there right away and the Captain turn his head to look up and saw something make him surprise with fear and he said.

George: "Jesus....Mary and Joseph...." He said to himself with choke little bit and make him turn his head to look something on the hanging upside down...there was an 8 dead bodies of these thugs who are hanging on the upside. They both are...skinning alive....they are fucking skinning alive!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are fucking skinning alive!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George: "W-What happened to them?" He asked him.

Cop 1: "I don't know, sir....these guys are the criminals who are in the van when they driving and they both just driving out of here. But something else is chasing at the van and this make them both getting scared at all....then the two of them who are lucky to be alive and they both tried to run away and grab their own moneys with them but the thing is these two fuckers got kills by something else torn them apart off." He said to George and then showing the video for what the captain take a look at it.

George was looking at the video of recording and saw the van was crash to the building and make the two of them who got out of the van and the other motherfuckers was got killed and pulled into the darkness by something else killed them. When George turn his head to look at the other video and saw more video appeared and he saw there was two fuckers who are running away from here...these two fuckers are got killed by something else and George surprise for what he saw there is something big and terrifying and show it face to the camera.