Chapter 31: Carnage V.S Riot

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Riot: "Impossible...." He said to himself and make him saw his partner is dead and killed by (Y/N) with his berserker form and he just took him out like nothing and then (Y/N) was breathing out little bit and he drop the head of Riot to the ground and make him was sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look at Riot who was only left that (Y/N) need to kill. When he was pointing his finger at Riot and he was looking at him with death glare and (Y/N) is gonna kill him with his bare hands.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "You're next." He said to Riot.

(A/N: Imagine Venom as (Y/N)/Carnage was fighting Riot.)

When (Y/N) was beat Riot and then he was killed the bastard and consume his power and the symbiote that he was totally kill the bastard right away and now what is he gonna do next that (Y/N) must find Knull by himself. Then (Y/N) was breathing out little bit and make him feeling like good that he defeat Riot and he was consume more powers and after he was done with him and then the ground was shaking again and make (Y/N) felt like something coming up right now and the other Spiders as well and they both don't like this at all and they both knew something else isn't right and make them waiting for what happened next.

Then they both got teleporting to different planet and make them both got there and then they both saw him...God of Symbiotes...Knull was sat on his throne and he saw (Y/N) is here and make him smirked out and he said.

Knull: "Hahaha, seems you are trapped here."

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Who are you?" He asked Knull.

Knull: "I am Knull...and I am here for you...my son." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "We ain't your fucking son, old fart. Now tell us why do you want from us?" He asked him and make the god who was chuckling out and he said.

Knull: "Well, glad you to be here...now as your friends." He said and the others who are tied up and putting them in the walls and they both couldn't get out and then (Y/N) was growling toward to Knull and he is gonna fight him but out of nowhere another one was looks like him but (Y/N) is different than this one.

" He said and the others who are tied up and putting them in the walls and they both couldn't get out and then (Y/N) was growling toward to Knull and he is gonna fight him but out of nowhere another one was looks like him but (Y/N) is different th...

Queen Carnage: "Hello, Darling.~" She said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Begone thot! We don't like you!" He shout out to her and then he was charge first and same to Carnage too and the two of them charge toward at each others and prepare for fight round right away and beating the shit out of each others

(A/N: Imagine Alex Mercer as (Y/N) against Elizabeth Greene as Queen Carnage.)

To Be Continued.