CHAPTER 12 : Fancy Pants

LAURENS POV

I lay on my back n the soft bed staring at the fake night sky ceiling of  Caspin's room

I heave a big sigh flopping my hands with a loud thud onto the bed.

"I swear if you sigh again I'm going too smother you" caspin turns away from his canvas his face showing his annoyance.

 I sit up from the bed my face stormy "I came to get your advice and so far you have been NO HELP" I whine flopping back down n the bed covering my eyes with my arm.

it was Caspin turn to sigh now he places his brush down on the easel and makes his way over to me.

"well what do you feel you want to do?" he questions his eyebrows knitted as he sits beside me.

I remove my arm from my eyes taking in the star speckled ceiling for a couple seconds "I want to go.... but like I don't know?" I huff again getting frustrated at my stupid emotions.

Caspin rolls his eyes " I think you should go what's the worst that could happen" he try's to sound optimistic as he smiles at me.

"I suppose" I admit sitting up from the bed running my hands through my hair.

he gives me another smiles and goes back over to his canvas.

"I'm gonna go thank you for your very helpful advice" I say sarcastically as I  gather my things and make my way to the door

"You know what your so  welcome" Caspin replies just as sarcastic whilst blowing me a kiss.

I scoff with a light chuckle. " see you later C" 

"bye"  he replies distracted.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

20 MINUTES LATER 

I now sit on the cold concrete stairs outside of my building complex.

"come on Lauren you can do this" I encourage myself giving the sides of my face a small slap.

Ring, ring...

I picked up the phone, my heart racing with anticipation.

I took a deep breath and dialed his number, my fingers trembling slightly.

"Hello?" Jason's voice sounded eager yet slightly nervous on the other end.

"Hey, Jason," I replied, trying to sound composed despite the flutter of excitement in my chest. 

"It's Lauren."

"I know Lauren " He laughs his  voice perked up, and I could almost picture the smile on his face. "So, are you still up for coming over today?"