CHAPTER 17 : ROBIN

LAURENS POV

TRIGGER WARNING MENTIONS OF HARASMENT THIS MAYBE UPSETTING TO A FEW.

"HEY NICE BIKE" comes a obnoxious shout from behind me.

startled I look behind me quickly trying not to make the heckler notice the attention I've given.

the heckle came from a group of men all standing around the outside of penny's.

I take in a short breath and quicken my pace not wanting to stick around and find out their intentions.

"HEY IM TALKING TO YOU " comes another snidely heckle from behind me.

I quickly  glance again  as I make my way further down the street my worry now bubbling.

I pick up the man calling has wandered from his group a few following him as they prow towards my direction.

" DONT IGNORE ME BEAUTIFUL JUST TRYING TO BE NICE " he says with a sick grin his words  harsher  as he  seems to be  getting closer I pick up on how heavy the foot steps seem to be. 

I get on my bike and start to peddle my feet fumbling as I  try to get away from the scene my fear growing by the second.

I hear the heavy footsteps behind me and  feel hands shoving me off the bike in a matter of seconds.

On instinct I start kicking and screaming hoping it will deter the hands now around my wrist.

" stop struggling your little shit your making this harder than it has to be" the man threatens on my face  as one of his friends  drag my bike from under me and pass it off to another set of waiting hands.

" stop STOP that mine " I yell out my breath short as tears threaten to spill.

the hand around my wrist tightens as I'm dragged further down the street towards an alley.

I pull and shout trying to pry my wrist from his cold  hands  but his iron grip doesn't budge.

I'm thrown into the alley i feel my body crumple to the floor I quickly drag myself away from the men filling into the only exit i have.

I try to stand but fail my left  ankle throbing with pain.

"Shit" I curse my mind telling me its sprained.

" now empty your pockets and bag  do it quick" demands the man who dragged me his eyes filled with a horrible intensity.

I fumble my bag of my back and take out things I felt were worth value throwing them at the floor in front of him.

the man swipes it up quickly and turns it over inspecting it.

" what do we think boys think this is what we are worth" he questions with a suggestive tone as he throws my items to the small crowd behind him.

the men behind him seem to mummer and grumble Reponses that suggested they were not enough.

" that's what I thought" he concludes sickly as he take the items back a horrible smile on his face as he advances towards me.

shocked with fear I feel myself scramble back further my mind clicking with what's about to happen.

I scream and scream until my back hits the wall behind me I feel my bodys hope drain and fill with dread I look around in a panic and pray for a way out as the mans silhouette gets closer and closer the encouragements from his friend behind becoming unbearably loud.

I close my eyes as the man lurches over me his eyes still intense his grin just as wide.

I feel my conscious slip out as fear consumes me.