Off to London

*Abigails POV*

"Sophia!" I shouted, trying to wake up my sister. "We have to leave soon to go to the airport." 

Sophia goraned and woke up. "What?"

"Get ready, we are leaving in 10 minutes." Sophia got up and got dressed. I got dressed and did my hair. "Are you ready?" I asked while walking back into my room. She nodded her head yes and Mrs. James came in.

"You girls ready?" Mrs. James, our foster mom, asked. 

"Yes ma'am." I smiled. We picked up our bags and put them in the car. I got in the front seat and Sophia in the back. I put in my TMH CD and turned it on. 

"Turn that crap off." Sophia groaned from the back. I shook my head no and sang along. We got to the airport and I grabbed my CD and bags and we walked inside. 

"Well bye Mrs. James." I said hugging her tightly. "Thank you for everything."

"Bye. Have fun and make sure to call me some and tell me how you are." Mrs. James said hugging back.

"Can we go now?" Sophia asked.

"Yes." I picked up my carry-on and walked towards the plane. I turned around and waved to Mrs. James, then I got on the plane. Sophia sat on the window seat and I sat beside her. I pulled out my phone and plugged in my head phones turning on One Direction. I opened my Twitter app and composed a new tweet.

*Tweets*

On the way to London. Scared to meet my new guardians.. 

I put my phone in my lap and laid my head back listening to music. I looked over at Sophia who had fallen asleep, again. I shook my head and changed the song to U.N.I. by Ed Sheeran. When the plane landed I woke Sophia up and grabbed my carry-on getting off the plane. Sopha and I went to get our other things and look for our new guardians. 

I turned around after getting my bags and saw a person walking towards us. "Hello ma'am, are you Sophia and Abigail?" The man asked.

"Yes sir." I said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm taking you to your new home." He said with a smile on his face.

"Thank you." Sophia and I walked to the car outside: come to find out it is a limo. We got in and the driver drove us to a huge flat. We got out and the driver got our bags and walked inside with us. 

"This is your new home ladies. I'll be right back." He said taking our bags some where to another room and coming back with someone. "Sir this is Sophia and Abigail." 

I looked over and saw it was Simon Cowell. "And your Simon Cowell." I said jaw dropping. 

"Yes the one and only." Simon said smiling and shaking our hand. "Nice to meet you girls. Ray." He said turning to the driver. "Please take these two lovely girls to their rooms. Girls dress nicely we are having dinner." 

"Yes sir." Ray smiled and turned to us. "Come with me girls." We followed him and he led us to two rooms side-by-side. "Your bags are right there. Pick a room and dress in something nice." He said pointing to our bags by the doors. I walked in the first room and looked around. 

"I'll take this room." I said to Sophia. I grabbed my things and took them in the room. I got my favorite dress ou of my bag and walked into my bathroom and changed. 

I smiled and walked into Sophia's room. I looked around at everything. She looked through her bag for something to wear. She picked out a dress and walked in my bathroom changing.

She walked out and we walked downstairs looking for Simon. "Hello girls," he said as we walked into the kitchen. 

"Hello Mr. Cowell." I smiled walking in and standing there. 

"You girls look nice." He said smiling. 

"Thank you sir." I smiled, "You don't look to bad yourself. So where are we going?" I asked a little confused.

"Out to eat." He said standing up. "Lets go girls." We walked out to the limo and Ray opened the door for us. We got in and sat down. He drove to a really fancy resturant. We got out and went inside going to a table all the way in the back where some boys were sitting. There turned around and there I saw the boys from One Direction.