Hey

*Abigail's POV*

We walked inside the foster home and to the front desk. "Hello, How may I help you." The lady looked up at us. "Ohm hey Ab's." She smiled. "Mrs. James is right down the hall in the cafe." She smiled. 

"Thank you." I smiled and we all walked down the hall and into the cafe. "Mrs. James!" I shouted as we walked in.

She turned around and looked at us bright eyed. "Shopia, Abigail!" She shouted and hugged me. "How are you guys?" She looked at both of us. We all sat down. 

"I'm lovely. Sophia is her normal grumpy self." We both laughed a little. Sophia glared at us and I just shrugged my shoulders. "How are you?"

"I'm good, and these must be the five boys of One Direction." She looked at me. She knew this because I would always be talking about them and I had so many posters in my room. 

"Yes. That's Liam, Louis, Harry, Niall, and Zayn. Boys this is my foster mom Mrs. James." I introduced them. 

"Nice to meet you ma'am." They all smiled. I glanced over at Louis and he was looking at me but I just ignored it. 

"So are any of you dating my girls?" She asked looking at them serisouly. 

"Sophia and I are." Zayn smiled and Sophia rolled her eyes.

"And you Abigail?" She looked at me and I looked down holding back tears. I tensed up a little and I felt Liam grab my hand under the table and rubbed the back with his thumb. 

"Uhh...... No." I smiled a little and looked at her. "Louis and I just broke up." I mumbled hoping she wouldn't hear.

"What?" She looked at me then to Louis. "You broke her heart?" She shouted a little. 

"No, I would never. I could never hurt her heart. She means the world to me. We just had some issues." Louis looked at me then looked down.

"Than what happened?" She asked consued. 

"Well umm we had issues so I broke up with him." I looked down and Liam squeezed my hand a little. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." She looked around at us. I glanced at Louis out of the corner of my eye and he looked upset. 

"It's fine." Louis mumbled a little. I could hear a hint of sadness in his voice.