Decisions

"Wh- why'd you do that?" I looked at Liam. 

"I don't know. Please don't tell Dani." Liam looked at me. 

"I won't, but I think you should." I shivered a little. 

"But she'll hate me forever." Liam pulled my close. "Lets go inside." He stood up helping me up. We walked inside and Liam got us some towels to dry off with. 

"Thanks." I dried off and sat on the couch. "No she won't, tell her tomorrow." 

"Fine." Liam nooded. 

"Do you have a change of clothes I can wear?" I got up and walked upstairs with Liam. He went in his room and I walked in the guest room. He walked back with a sweater and basketball shorts and handed them to me. "Thanks," I walked down the hall to the bathroom and changed and walked back into the guest room. 

"I'll be right in the room next door. Need anything just ask." Liam stood up and walked back to his room. I laid on the bed and pulled the blankets close staring at the ceiling. 

After a while I finally feel asleep. I didn't sleep very well but I got a little bit of sleep.

*The Next Morning*

"It's time to wake up in the morning." Niall started to sing trying to wake me up.

"In the morning." Harry sang along.

"Got McDonalds breakfast for you." Niall sang.

"Just for you." Liam sang. They finished the song jumping up and down on the bed. 

"I'm up I'm up!" I laughed sitting up and hitting them with the pillow. 

"YAY!" All the boys shouted. "Lets eat!" Niall ran downstairs and Harry followed. 

"Liam you gotta tell her today. If she doesn't understand then she just isn't the right person." I smiled looking over at Liam.

"I will." Liam smiled a little and we walked downstairs. We sat at the table with the others and ate. 

There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" Zayn yelled and Simong and Sophia walked in. "Hey babe." Zayn said to Sophia.

"So I see things worked out between you two." I smiled looking at Zayn and Sophia. 

"Why do you care?" Sophia groaned and sat next to Zayn and ate some of his food.

"Yes they did. Thanks Abigail." Zayn smiled.

"No problem. Told you it would work." I smiled and we all finished eating. 

"Well I'm going out with Dani. I'll see you guys later."

"Don't forget we have to pack tonight for US tour. We leave tomorrow." Simon said.

"Okay!" Everyone said and went up to their own rooms.

"Liam can you give me a ride back to Simon's? I need to shower and change." I asked looking at Liam.

"Sure." We got in Liams car and he drove to Si's and I got out.

"Thanks. Have fun!" I said walking inside and up to my room.

*Sophia's POV*

"So your leaving tomorrow for the US?" I asked sitting on the bed watching Zayn pack. 

"Yup. I love US fans." Zayn smiled looking at me then kept packing.

"Are Abigail and I going with you?" I asked.

"If ya want."

"Sure." I smiled. Everytime I was around Zayn I felt different. I may seem like a jerk at first but Zayn kept trying. He makes me feel like I am accepted by someone and that I can do whatever I want.