Party Time

We got out of the limo and walked inside. I looked around a saw a couple of celebrities. I stayed close to the boys and didn't say anything. I looked around and found Zayn. I pulled him outback by the pool where less people were. "What?" Zayn asked. We sat down on the edge of the pool. 

"I heard what you said about Sophia." I looked over at him. 

"You did?" He looked back at me. 

"Yes, of course. You should ask her out." I laughed a little.

"It's Sophia she will say no." Zayn laughed. 

"You never know. She may seem like a grump all the time, but she may like you back." Zayn smiled. 

"I'm afraid." 

"Afaid of what?" I looked over at him confused. 

"Afraid of getting turned down." i laughed a littler. 

"Zayn don't be. Just ask her out."

"Thanks." Zayn said hugging me. I heard someone behind us. I turned around and saw Louis. 

"Louis." I stood up and followed Louis. We ran outfront. "Louis! Please stop!"

"What?" He said turning around. 

"Nothing is going on with Zayn and I. I was just trying to convince him to ask Sophia out." I looked up at Louis. 

"Let me talk to him." I turned around and saw Zayn. I nodded and walked back inside and sat on the stairs. 

*Louis' POV*

"I have nothing to say to you Zayn." I rolled my eyes while crossing my arms. 

"Louis hear me out," Zayn looked at me.

"Fine, you get 5 minutes." I looked at Zayn and waited for him to explain. 

"Louis, you know I would never do this to you. I would never try to date the girl you like. Lou, you are my best mate and I don't want to see you hurt. Abigail was just talking to me about asking Sophia out." I didn't say anything but I just looked down. "Lou Abigail likes you. We were just tal-" I cut him off and looked at him. 

"Ab- Abi likes me?" I said surprised. 

"Yes Louis!" 

"I think I just ruined things. I don't think she is going to give me a chance."

"Yes she will. Talk to her about it." 

"Thanks mate." We walked back inside and found the others. I walked off and found Abigail and pulled her outback and walked to an empty area. "Abi, I like you." I whispered. 

"I know. I heard you say it during the interview." Abi looked up at me.

"And I just want to know... Do you like me?"  I looked down and waited for an answer.

"Yes Lou." Abigail whispered.