America

*Abigail's POV*

I showered and got dressed. I packed my things and I then sat on the bed. I opened my laptop and scrolled through twitter and Facebook. Louis hadn't tweeted in a while. I shut the lap top and walked downstairs and outside locking the door behind me. 

I walked back to the boys flat and inside. "Hey gu-." I turned to the stairs and saw Louis coming down them. "LOUIS!" I shouted and ran over to him. 

"Get away from me." He pushed passed me and sat his stuff with the others things. 

"So you still don't believe me?" I asked looking at him with tears filling in my eyes. 

"Nope." I walked over to him and grabbed his arm turning him around so he could look at me. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. He kissed back and I felt a smile grow on his face.

"Believe me now?" I asked pulling away.

"Yes." He smiled and hugged my tightly picking me off the ground and spinning me around. "Will be my girlfriend Abigail?" Louis asked looking down at me.

"Eww get a room." Sophia groaned as she walked downstairs with Zayn.

 "Yes, a million times yes!" I shouted and then hugged him. 

"Hey guys." Liam walked into the kitchen. 

"Whats wrong Liam?" I asked looking at him. He looks like he had been crying. 

"Dani brooke up with me." he wiped his eyes and looked down. 

"I'm so sorry." Liam shrugged and walked out the room.

"I'll talk to him." Simon said standing up.

"No let me." I kissed Louis then walked out back and sat beside Liam. "This is my fault." I looked down then to him. 

"No its not. Don't blame yourself. I shouldn't have kissed you." Liam sighed.

"She doesn't know what she is missing out on." 

"But she said we are done for good this time." Liam teared up a little. 

"Cheer up, you're going to America." Liam laughed a little.

"So Lou is back?" He looked over at me.

"Yeah. Him and I are together now." 

"Oh." Liam looked down. 

"What's wrong?" 

"It's nothing." Liam shook his head.

"You can tell me anything." I poked him in the side. "Please tell me."

"It's just I started to grow feelings for you." Liam sighed a little.