Sister Talk

*Sophia's POV*

I still couldn't believe that I told Zayn about my past. The only people that knew where Mrs. James, Abigail, and some of the foster kids. I knew I could trust Zayn. Zayn was like the only person I could trust. He just seems different than everyone else. "Babe you okay?" Zayn looked at me. I must've been daydreaming.

"Yeah. Just day dreaming." I smiled  little. I would still get memories of my parents beating us, every so often. 

"Okay." He smiled. The boys were getting ready for soundcheck. 

"Sophia you okay?" Abigail asked me as the boys left for sound check.

"I'm fine!" I shouted at her. 

"I told Liam about mom and dad." I looked at her shocked. 

"They're not our mom and dad anymore!" I glared at he.

"I know." She backed away some.

"I told Zayn." I couldn't believe she told Liam. She hasn't been able to talk about it since we've been in the foster home. "You finally talked to someone about it?"

"Yeah. It's been killing me not to talk to someone about it. And you know that I hate talking about it. That I haven't talked about it since we've been put in the foster home." She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I know. I'm glad you finally talked to someone about it." I looked back at her.

"I still have nightmares about it." She looked at me scared. 

"I know. Look if we ever run into them again I won't let them touch you. The boys won't let them hurt us." I said putting in my head phones. I turned on some Black Veil Brides and listened to their music while the boys were at sound check.