Miami!

The plane finally landed after a long flight. We all grabbed our carry-ons and got off the plane. We walked over to the luggage area and got our suit cases. We walked outside and got in the limo. "So how'd everyone enjoy the flight?" Zayn looked around at everyone. 

From Liam:
It's fine. Just don't worry about it.

Liam and I texted the whole flight here. I feel so bad for him. "It was good." I smiled and laid my head on Louis' shoulder. 

"Well you guys have the rest of the day off then tomorrow you have an interview and a show." Simon said. 

"Okay!" All the boys shouted. The driver drove to the hotel and we all got out and took our things up to our room. Simon handed us each a room key and we all left. "Abigail lets go surfing!" Louis shouted and we walked to the beach. 

To Liam:
Liam I really care about you. Maybe, just maybe if things don't work with Louis and I, then maybe I will give you a chance. 

Louis got two boards and we got into our wets suits and had a trainer teach us how to surf. The trainer taught us and then we tried it on our owns. Louis got the hang of it but it took me a couple of tries before I got it. "Good job Abi!" Louis shouted and we both surfed. 

After a long time of surfing we got out and laid on the beach. "That was awesome!" I laughed and checked my phone.

From Liam:
Okay.. 

To Liam:
Liam I am truly sorry.

"Now what shall we do?" Louis asked looing at me.

"Shopping?" Louis' eyes went big and stood up helping me up. "Shopping it is then." I laughed and we started to walk down the board walk looking at a good shop to go in. We found a little gift shop and we walked inside. I started to look around and found this cute Perry the Platipus pillow pet. I didn't have enough money to buy it so I just kept looking around. 

I started to look at some key chains. Louis came up behind me and grabbed my waist turning me around. "I got you something." Louis smiled. 

"What would that be?" I looked at him  little confused. He handed me a bag and I opened it. "Aww you got it for me. Thank you!" Inside the bag was the pillow pet I was looking at earlier. I hugged him tightly. "I love it." 

"You're welcome hun." He hugged back and pulled out another bag. "I got one just like it." He smiled. "You ready to head back?" He asked me as I yawned.

"Yeah." He yawned. "Ha I made you yawn!" I laughed. 

"Want a piggy back ride?" He offered.

"Sure!" I smiled and he turned around and kneeled down some. I jumped on his back and he walked back to the hotel. I laid my head on his back and smiled. We all had seperate rooms. Louis and I had a room, Simon had his own room, Zayn and Sophia had a room, Liam had a room by himself, and Harry and Niall had a room. We walked inside and Louis let me down. 

"Get some sleep." He said and we laid on the bed. He feel asleep before me so I got up and grabbed my room key and walked to Liam's room. I knocked and waited for someone to answer. 

"Hey Abigail." Liam said answering the door. 

"Hey Li." I smiled. "Can I come in?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes." He let me in and shut the door behind me. "Did you need something?" He asked. I sat on the chair across from Liam. 

"Just to say sorry." I looked over at him. 

"It's not your fault. Stop saying sorry. I was to late to tell you my feelings." Liam looked down. 

"Liam I would do anything to make this up to you." I looked over at Liam. "You know I would." I sighed a little. 

"Abigail?" It sounded like Louis shouting in the hall way looking for me. "Where are you?" I heard a knock at Liam's door. 

Liam walked over to the door and answered it. "Hey Lou." 

"Hey. Have you seen Abi?" He asked. 

"Yeah." Liam let him in and Louis walked in. 

"Abigail!" He ran over to me and hugged me. "I was so worried."

"Louis, I'm fine." I laughed a hugged him back. He kissed my nose and smiled. 

"Why are you here?" He looked back and forth between Liam and I. I met Liam's stare and he shook his head. 

"Liam needed someone to talk to about Dani. And I'm like a little sister to him so he called me to talk to." I don't think Louis believe it but he just shrugged it off.