Meet my Idols

My jaw dropped when I saw One Direction. "Girls I would like you to me-" Simon started to say but I cut him off.

"One Direction!" I whispered, but shouted. 

"Joyful." Sophia groaned from beside me. 

"Lads, these are the twins I adopted. Sophia and Abigail." He said pointing to each of us. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Liam." Liam said smiling.

"I know who you are," I smiled and tried my hardest not to fangirl.

"So you're a fan?" Zayn asked politely.

"Yes she is." Sophia said rolling her eyes.

"How about you?" Zayn asked looking at Sophia. 

"Nope not at all," she rolled her eyes again.

"Lets eat guys." Simon said and we all sat down. I sat inbetween Simon and Harry while Sophia was inbetween Zayn and Liam. 

We all ordered our food and talked. "So girls tell us a little about your self." Simon and all the boys looked at us.

"Well I play softball and soccer, or football as you call it here. I am 15 and my favorite color is lime green. I listen to pop and country." I said smiling. 

"No one cares." Sophia said rolling her eyes.

"Tell us about you, Sophia." Harry said, turning to look towards Sophia. 

"I listen to rock and a little bit of country. I play soccer, baseball, and football. I like to hunt and hang with the guys. My favorite color is black and I'm 15." She said and our food got here. We all ate in silence and Simon paid the bill afterwards. 

"Thanks Simon." I said while standing up.

"No problem sweetie." We all went to the limo and got in. We went back to Simon's flat and walked inside. "Well ladies, how do you like your new home?" Simon asked.

"Its wonderful!" I smiled. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Sophia said while  walking to her room. 

"Ignore her. She is not a people person." I said. "I'll be back, I'm going to change." I walked to my room and looked through my bag. I changed back into some regular clothes and walked back downstairs.

"Boys, show Abigail and Sophia around town." Simon said. "I have work to do. Call me if you need anything." He got up and left the flat. Sophia came back downstairs in her usual clothes.

"Well lets go," Liam said while starting to stand up.

"Go where?" Sophia looked around, confused.

"We're going to show you and Abigail around."  Zayn said looking over at Sophia. 

"Whatever." We all walked outisde and down the street. 

"Where to first?" Liam asked while guiding the way.

"Whever you want." I smiled. "You're the leader."

Liam walked to the London Eye and we stood at the bottom. I looked up at it scared. "Uhh..." I said backing away slowly.