London Eye

"What's wrong love?" Harry asked as all the boys turned around to look at me. 

"I'm scared of heights." I said backing away.

"Stop being a whimp!" Sophia groaned looking at me. 

"I'll just stay down here." I said.

"I will stay with her." Harry said. 

"Okay." Everyone else got in line and Harry and I sat on the grass in the field next to it 

"So Your sister she is like-" Harry started to say but I cut him off.

"Mean. Yeah, I know." We both laughed and watched the others as they moved up in line. "You can go if you want. I'll be fine here alone."

"Nah. I would rather stay here," Harry said with his usual cheeky smile. I smlied and looked around. 

"London is so beautiful." I kept looking around at all the amazing things. 

"Would you like a tour?" He asked.

"Sure." He stood up and offered his hand to help me up. I grabbed his hand and stood up. "Thanks." I brushed off and walked beside Harry. 

"Where to first?" He asked. I looked around at some places. 

"There." I pointed to a place suggesting it. 

"Ah, good choice." We both laughed and walked over to the shop. Harry held the door open for me and I walked inside. I walked over to the sunglasses while Harry was looking at some shoes. I picked out a pair and hid them behind my back. I walked back over to Harry and put the sunglasses on him and smiled. 

"You look good." I joked. I took a picture and put it on twitter.

Tweets:
@Harry_Styles Looking good there

I laughed and Harry grabbed a pair and put them on me. I laughed and we took a picture together. Harry pulled out his phone and started to do something on it. My phone then went off playing Magic by One Direction. I blushed and pulled my phone out of my back pocket.

I looked at my screen and I had a follow from Harry. I smiled and looked up at him. "Would you like the glasses?" He asked.

"No, thats fine." I said as I took the glasses off and placed them back on the rack and looked around the store. I was looking at some hoodies when Harry walked up beside me and handed me a bag. I grabbed the bag and looked in it. "You didn't have to get me them." I said looking up at him.

"Well, lets say its a late Christmas gift." We both laughed, "and I got a pair just like them, so now we are twins." I laughed and we both put on our glasses and walked out the store. I walked out behind Harry, looking down. "Oh shit." Harry said.