Beach Volleyball

We all got out and went to the beach volleyball courts and started playing beach volleyball. Louis, Harry, and I were on a team while Niall and Liam were on a team. We messed around some then started a real game of beach volleyball. 

We all didn't really know how to play volleyball, but we just messed around and tried to keep a game giong. We were having a fun time and enjoying our selves.

"I got it!" Harry and I both shouted and ran into each other. We fell to the ground and I Ianded on top of Harry. "Sorry," I said as Harry looked at me. 

"It's okay." Harry smiled and kissed me. I smiled a little. 

"What the hell is going on here?" Louis groaned. 

Harry pulled away standing up and helping me up. "Nothing," Harry smiled his cheeky smile. "It was nothing." 

"I can't believe you. I thought I could trust you!" Louis yelled a little at Harry.

"Louis calm down!" I said trying to get the boys to calm down. 

Louis ignored me and glared at Harry. "Louis please calm down." Harry said looking at Louis. 

"You kissed her Harry!" Louis looked over at me then back to harry. 

"Louis calm down." Liam and Niall said walking over to us. 

"Please Lou calm down." I begged Louis to calm down and forget what just happened. 

"Do not tell me what to do! I can do what ever I want!" Louis shouted to Liam and I. 

"So? Not like you were going to!" Harry glared at Louis. I saw Louis tense up and he looked ready to hit Harry. 

"I can't believe you just said that!" Louis started to walk off pushing past me and Harry and the other boys. 

"Just get over it!" Harry turned around looking at Louis and grabbing his arm to turn him around. 

"Harry just stop! Never talk to me again! I will never forgive you!" He pulled away from Harry and started to walk off. All of us looked at Louis as he walked off. I sighed and kicked at the sand.