Off to The Beach

From Zayn:
Thanks so much.

I read the text then sat my phone on my desk and walked out my room and downstairs. "Hey Simon where are the others?" I asked looking around. 

"The boys went home. They have to rest for their last UK show tomorrow." Simon said looking over at me. "You hungry?" He asked. 

"A little. I can cook. Anything you would like to eat?" I asked walking to the kitchen door. 

"No thank you, I'm good." I smiled and walked in the kitchen and started cooking myself something for dinner. I cooked myself a burger and sat down and ate it. Once I finished I washed the dishes then walked up to my room. 

I turned on my TV and watched Spongebob. My phone went off and started playing One Direction Everything About You. I looked at the screen and saw Louis' name pop up. I clicked accept and answered. "Hello!" 

"Hey Abigail!" Louis laughed. 

"How are you?" I asked sitting on the bed watching TV

"I'm good!" Louis said. 

"Is Louis talking to his girlfriend?!" It sounded like the boys in the background.

"Shush!" I heard Louis whisper to the others. "So Zayn is out, Liam is going out with Dani later and Niall and Harry idk what they are doing, but I wanted to, uh, know if you wanted to go to the beach?" Louis asked. 

"I would love to!" A smile grew on my face and I tried to hold in a scream. 

"See you there in 20?" He asked. 

"Sure! bye lou!" I hung up the phone and sat it on the side table. I screamed a little and jumped up and down on the bed.