I've Got A Plan

*Abigail's POV*

I sat in my room and heard a knock at my door. "Come in!" I shouted. I looked up and saw Zayn walk in. "Hey, how'd it go?" I saw him look down and sigh. He sat on the bed next to me. 

"She said no." 

"I'll go talk to her." I said standing up and walking to Sophia's room. I knocked and walked in. "Can we talk?" I said shutting the door behind me.

"Why does everyone want to talk? Geez." I sighed and sat on the chair and looked at Sophia. 

"Sophia why did you say no to Zayn?" She looked at me and rolled her eyes. 

"Why do you care?" She groaned. She looked back down at her computer and started to do something on it. 

"Because he is a nice guy!" She kept looking at the computer and ignored me. I walked over to the bed and shut her computer. 

"Hey!" She shouted. 

"Hi." I waved and took her computer and sat it on the desk. 

"Real funny." Sophia mumbled and did a fake laugh. 

"Don't ignore me again and then maybe I will be nice" I said glaring at her. "Give me 5 minutes." She looked up at me and rolled her eyes. 

"What?!" She sighed and kept looking at me.

"Give Zayn a chance." I crossed my arms and looked at her. She just shook her head no and looked at me. "Sophia why won't you just give him a chance? He is an amazing guy!" I yelled a little, but kept my voice down so no one else would hear me. "Just atleast give him a chance." I stood by the bed with my arms crossed.

"No! I don't like him okay?" Sophia looked down and sighed. "I said no and that's final." Sophia stood up and stood in front of me. "If you think he is so great then why don't you date him?" I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"He likes you and I like someone else!" I kept my arms crossed. "Just give him one chance." She shook her head no and sat down. "Why won't you give him a chance?"

"Because I don't like him! Just forget about it and leave!" She walked over to the door and held it open. I didn't move, I just stood there with my arms crossed. "I said leave!"

"Make me!" I glared over at her.

"This is my freaking room now get out!" She shouted. I kept standing there not moving. She walked over to me and pushed me out and pushed me on the gound. I feel down and twisted my ankle. I sat on the ground with tears in my eyes as Louis ran up the stairs and over to me followed by the others. 

"What's wrong?" Louis said kneeling down beside me.