I choose....

The boys have been having show after show. They have a very busy scheduled.

Louis has been trying to win me back, but I have grown closer to Liam. It's been very hard to think around here. Louis and Liam both love me, I know Harry still secretly has feelings for me and Zayn and Sophia are no help at all.

"Abigail what's wrong?" Liam looked at me. Worriedly.

"Just thinking." I smiled a little. Liam nodded.

"I'm gonna go shower." He got up and walked into the bathroom. His phone went off and I checked it.

"Danielle?" I looked at the screen confused. I viewed the message, staring at it shocked.

*Liam I still love you and I miss you.* I sat the phone back down and sighed. I guess this made things easier.

*Few Hours Later*

"Liam, Louis" I gulped. They have been waiting a few days for my decision. "This is a freaking hard decision. Liam I really love you and Louis you mean a lot to me." I sighed and turned towards Liam. "Liam."

"Yeah?" He smiled.

"I think you should try to get back with Dani. She is better for you than I am and I see the way you look at her. You've never looked at me that way." I smiled a little. "Louis." I turned towards him and he nodded. "I'm going to give you another chance." A smile grew across his face.

"Abigail can I talk to you." Liam and I walked out the room. "Yeah I still love Dani and she does want to give me another chance. But thanks for giving me a chance." He hugged me tightly.

I nodded and hugged back. This felt like the right decision, but at the same time felt like the wrong one. I waked back into the room and over to Louis.