Asking Out

*Abigail's POV*

I looked up at Louis then looked back down. "Yo- You do?" 

"Uh, Yes." I whispered and kept looking down. 

"Hey guys ready to go?" I turned around and saw the other guys.

"Yup!" I laughed and walked to the car with the boys. The driver drove us back to Simon's and we got out and walked inside. "Go talk to her." I pushed Zayn towards Sophia's room. 

"Fine." He laughed a little and knocked on her door. 

*Zayn's POV*

"What?" Sophia groaned as she answered the door. 

"Um, hi, can we talk?" I said looking down at her. 

"Whatever." She let me in and sat on the bed. I stood by the door looking at her. "Yes?" She looked at me. 

"I was, uh, wondering if you wanted to go out tonight with me?" I looked down then back up at her. 

"Why would I?" She looked up at me. 

"Cause I like you." I whispered hoping she wouldn't hear. I looked down not wanting to make eye contact with her. "So do you?"

"You like me?" She asked. 

"Yes. So do you?" I asked again. I was nervous and afraid. I was hoping she would say yes. She looked at me and sighed. It stayed quiet for a couple of minutes before anbody said anything. Sophia began to speak but I felt like I was about to pass out. 

"Zayn, look, you're a very sweet guy, but you're just not my type. I like the bad boy type. Sorry." I looked down and sighed.