Beach

I ran into the bathroom and got a quick shower. I walked into my closet and looked for something to wear. I found my favourite bikini and put it on. I walked back in the bathroom did my hair and make up. I slipped on a tank top and some shorts and walked to the beach and started looking for Louis.  

I saw Louis sitting on the sand so I ran up behind him and jumped on him. "Well hello to you too." He laughed standing up and helping me up. 

"Thanks." I smiled and looked at him. 

"No Problem." He laughed.

"Hey guys!" We heard someone say behind us and we turned around. 

"Harry, Liam, Niall?" Louis looked at the three boys standing in front of us. 

"Yup!" Harry laughed. 

"What the heck are you guys doing here?" Louis asked looking from boy to boy. 

"Thought we would come chill with you." Niall laughed. 

"Liam I thought you were going out with Danielle?" Everyone looked at Liam and the boys laughed. 

"She had to go to dance practice." Liam laughhed.

"Right." Louis glared at the boys. "Can we have a minute Abigail?" Louis asked looking at me.

"Sure." I walked to the water edge and stood there while the boys talked. 

*Louis' POV*

"Guys I wanted some time to hang out with Abigail!" I shouted, but whispered. 

"Aw Louis has a little crush." Harry joked. 

"Yes!" I glared at all the boys standing in front of me.

"Well we are staying." Niall and Harry laughed and walked to the water dragging Abigail in with them.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the water with Liam. We all got out and played Beach volleyball.