Child Hood

*Louis' POV*

I walked into my room and slammed the door. I couldn't believe that they would do this to me. I really like Abigail and Liam hurt me. I will never be able to forgive him. I walked into the bathroom and showered. I changed into some jeans and a black v-neck.

*Zayn's POV*

"Sophia why are you always so rude to people?" I looked at her sitting beside me.

"Ever since my parents abused me and we got put in the foster home when we were younger, I just lost trust for people and started to push myself away from people." She looked back at me.

"Were you scared other kids in the foster home or Mrs. James would abuse you?" I grabbed her hand.

"To be honest, yes I was. We were 7 when we went into the foster home and I didn't want to trust anyone. So I just thought it would be best to stick up for myself and just be like I am now." She sighed. I rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb. 

"Are you afraid that any of the boys, Abigail, or I are going to abuse you?" I looked at her hoping she would say no.

"Well my sister is a huge fan of you guys so I was kinda scared but I figured you wouldn't. But when I met you guys that night at dinner I was scared that y'all wouldn't like me and would start to abuse me. But ever since y'all have welcomed me I have learned that you would never. My sister ,I know she won't abuse me because she was abused when she was younger." She looked down.

"We may act like bad guys at times but we would never hurt anyone." I smiled in reassurance. 

"I know that now. At times I still think Simon is going to abuse me." She looked at me.

"He would never. Simon may seem mean on the shows he does, but he is the nicest guy ever. He would never hurt you." I squeezed her hand.

"Thanks." She smiled slightly. 

"No problem." I kissed her head and she laid down on my lap.

*Liam's POV*

"Liam can I tell you something?" Abigail walked into the room looking at me, nervous. I begain to worry and looked at her.

"Yes, sure. Anything." She sat beside me, facing me. "What is it?" I turned to face her, scared.

"When I was younger my parents abused Sophia and I. When the courts found out they quickly put us in foster care. We were about 7 when we were sent to the foster home." She teared up a little. 

"Oh my god. Why would they do that?" I looked at her, shocked.

"They would always tell us we were worthless and didn't deserve to live." Tears feel down her cheek.

"I'm so sorry love." I hugged her tightly as she started to cry.

"I don't show fear anymore but I'm still scared. All these things with Louis and Harry and now you and Loius, it's been scaring me that Louis would hurt me or something." I pulled away from the hug.

"Louis may get very angry but I doubt he would hurt you. If he lays a hand on you the boys and I and Simon will do something about it. But I won't let him hurt you." I cupped her face wiping the tears away with my thumb.

"Thanks Liam." She looked at me. "I have always been scared to go out in public, so I was home schooled. When I was put in foster care Sophia changed and became more mean and defensive and Mrs. James helped me a lot but Sophia wouldn't listen to her."

"Aww. I won't let anyone hurt you." We both smiled and I hugged her tightly for a long time. 

Star-Crossed ConditionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara