Twister

*Liam's POV*

Louis spun the spinner. "Liam left foot green." Louis said and I put my left foot on green. He spun again. "Abigail right hand yellow." She put her hand on yellow and Louis spun again. "Right foot yellow Harry." Harry put his right foot on blue. 

"Someone turn on some music." Harry complained. Niall got up and turned on the radio. 

Louis spun again and we continued our game. "Zayn left hand blue." Zayn put his left hand on blue. "Liam right hand yellow." 

I put my right hand on yellow and smiled. After a while we finished the game and Abigail won. "Told you I would win!" She laughed.

"You cheated." Harry pouted. Abigail laughed and hugged him. "No, cheaters don't get hugs." He laughed.

"Come on Haz. Just gotta be flexible." Everyone laughed. Harry finally gave in and hugged her. Everyone laughed. "Niall, Louis wanna go against me?"

"Bring it." They said and stood up. Abigail looked at me. She wanted me to play so things wouldn't be weird between her and Louis. 

"Just give up now boys." Abigail smiled as we started playing. 

"Never!" Louis smiled a little. 

"Abigail, right foot green." Abigail moved her foot from blue to green. I was the next one out and Abgail looked at me. 'I'm sorry.' I mouthed. 

After a while Louis finally fell and Abigail smiled. She fell and landed beside him. I helped her up and Louis stood up. "Cheater." Louis smiled a little and sat down. 

"I know!" Harry shouted agreeing with Louis. Abigail just laughed and sat on the sofa beside me and Niall. 

"Don't be a sore loser." She stuck out her tounge at them. 

"Well that was interesting." Liam laughed. The bus parked as we got in New York and we all got out. We were at Abigails old orphanage. She smiled and looked at us. "Lets go!" I shouted and we walked inside.