Forgive and Forget

"Louis please just talk to me." Louis rolled his eyes.

"Why should I? So you can tell me that you don't want me." Louis glared at me and crossed his arms.

"Louis please just talk to her." Liam said from behind me. 

"Fine. You have five minutes." Louis finally gave in.

"I'll be right out front of the store if you need me." Liam said walking out the store. 

"Louis listen, I really like you, but the way you have been acting these past few days it's just not you. I like the old you not this you. Stop accusing people of something that never happened." I looked at Louis as he relaxed a little. 

"But he kiss-" I cut him off.

"I know Harry kissed me but he is your best mate. Would you really want to lose him because of something so stupid?" 

"No." Louis mumbled. 

"Then talk to us Louis. Harry and I will tell you excatly what happened." He looked at me and nodded a little.

"Fine." I smiled a little and we walked to meet Harry at Starbucks. 

"Hey Lou, Abigail." Harry waved as we sat at the table with him. "Look Louis there is nothing between Abigail and I. Yes she is really pretty and I may like her but you're my best mate and I couldn't hurt you like that. You like her so I'll just back off and be more like a big brother to her." Harry looked at me then to Louis. 

"But you still kissed her knowing that I like her!" Louis shouted. 

"Yes and I'm really sorry about that!" Harry looked at Louis. 

"I'm done here. Have fun with your new boyfriend." Louis said standing up and starting to walk out.

"I'm sorry Abs." Harry looked at me. I sighed a little and got up running after Louis. 

"Louis please!" I shouted but he kept walking. I stopped running and fell to my knees. I felt someone place a hand on my back pulling me close. 

"Abigail lets go home. He'll cool off soon." I turned to my left and saw Harry. He helped me up and we walked back to their flat. We walked in and I saw everyone there. 

"Where's Zayn?" I asked sitting down next to Liam and Harry.

"He's out back with Sophia." Liam pointed out the patio door. I saw Zayn and Sophia sitting next to each other talking. "So how'd things go with Lou?" Everyone looked at me.

"Horrible." Is all I could say. 

"He'll come around sweet heart." Simon said. "Let him have some time alone." 

"Yeah thats the best we can do for now." Niall said. Zayn and Sophia both walked inside and sat down. 

"Hey guys." Zayn waved as Sophia was her usual grumpy self. 

"Well girls lets get going. It's getting latte." Simon said standing up followed by Sophia. 

"Can I stay here tonight Si?" I asked.

"Yes!" Sophia laughed. 

"Sure." Simon smiled and grabbed his things and went back home with Sophia. 

"I'm going to bed night guys." Niall and Zayn both walked up to their room. 

"I'll be in my room." Harry went to his room quickly. 

"The guest room is the third door on the left when you walk upstairs. My room is the one next door to it." 

"Thanks Liam." I smiled a little. 

"I'll be in my room if you need me." Liam kissed my head then walked up to his room. I got up and walked out back. I sat on a chair and stared at the sky. It started to rain but I didn't go back inside. I just sat in the rain getting soaking wet.  "Abigail, are you okay?" I turned around and saw Liam. 

"Yeah, fine." I lied. 

"Come inside. It's raining." Liam said standing in the door way.

"No, I'm fine." Liam walked out and sat on the chair beside me. 

"You're gonna get sick." He said handing me his jacket. 

"I don't care." I put the jacket on.

"Please Abi." Liam looked at me.

"Why should I?" I looked back at Liam.

"Because you shouldn't be sitting out in the rain all alone." Liam sighed a little. "Louis will come around." He smiled a little pulling me close.

"I guess." I sighed and hid my face in Liams chest. Liam lifted my chin up and looked at me.

"He doesn't know what he is missing out on. You are amazing and he'll realise it someday." Liam smiled. I smiled a little looking back at him. Liam leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and Liam pulled away. "I shouldn't have done that" was all he said.